rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
El Pibe

Euro 2012: The Thread

I can't believe how many empty seat there seems to be. It's a very muted atmosphere for such a big game.

Is he the only person in the world who realised England have been sitting too deep or something then?

No, he just made the exact same point about Hart. Everyone on Twitter is complaining about England's defending, as if this is a surprise.

That said, Johnson is so fucking shit surely hibbo would have been a better call. Still Mr Owl and his liverpool player obsession.

• Upvote 2

Danny Murphy would still be good enough. Criminal that he didn't get more England starts.

Garry Parker.

He lives near me. I'll suggest it to him when I see him next.

That said, Johnson is so fucking shit surely hibbo would have been a better call. Still Mr Owl and his liverpool player obsession.

:lol: +1

He lives near me. I'll suggest it to him when I see him next.

Also tell him that I love him and that him getting sent off for taking a quick free kick against Atletico was the worst refereeing decision I have ever seen live.

Let's just get Carroll on and smash it up to him.

GOD I hate Clive Tyldsey.

*State a fact that everyone n the world already knows in a high voice to make it sound more important*

"Blah blah blah France are QUITE GOOD in attack"

*Say three players names in a 1,2,3, weird three act way to try to desperately make a shit passing move a 'story'*

"JOHNSON. Milner... WELBECK."

*Tenuously link the play to Manchester United.*

"Old Trafford blah blah blah That night against Munich"

*Miss the action right in front of his fucking fat face and ask 'Andy' to bail him out*

"Is that a foul?... Ref says play on... Andy what do you think?"

I woud literally rather replace him with a loop of Art Vandelay, Sirloin and Timmo all having a massive shit, preferably together in some harmonious squirty unison.

• Upvote 8

How many bloody shots are England going to let them take ffs?! If we get a draw out of this, it's a result.

All I keep seeing is the England players keep going further retreating into their box and then panicing when the shots start to fly.

What a bunch of cloggers. We've been dull as dish water

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm partially deaf and so can't hear the commentators most of the time.

I liked that little montage of a load of players just then. Has that happened in all of the games? It was beautiful!

• Upvote 1

I liked that little montage of a load of players just then. Has that happened in all of the games? It was beautiful!

My wife just said that too, it was lovely.

GOD I hate Clive Tyldsey.

*State a fact that everyone n the world already knows in a high voice to make it sound more important*

"Blah blah blah France are QUITE GOOD in attack"

*Say three players names in a 1,2,3, weird three act way to try to desperately make a shit passing move a 'story'*

"JOHNSON. Milner... WELBECK."

*Tenuously link the play to Manchester United.*

"Old Trafford blah blah blah That night against Munich"

*Miss the action right in front of his fucking fat face and ask 'Andy' to bail him out*

"Is that a foul?... Ref says play on... Andy what do you think?"

I woud literally rather replace him with a loop of Art Vandelay, Sirloin and Timmo all having a massive shit, preferably together in some harmonious squirty unison.

Sorry, forgot to add:

*Someone gets substituted*

"Blah blah blah CONTRIBUTION blah blah"

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.