rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Spleen

Continuum Canadian TV

Still no news, it's looking unlikely for a season 4 :(

There was this the other day: http://www.blastr.com/2014-10-6/heres-why-we-still-havent-heard-anything-about-fourth-season-continuum

The reason it's taken so long, at least according to a Globe and Mail story about the production climate for dramas produced in that corner of Vancouver, Canada? Apparently the series is “in limbo” while talks continue between the studio and Showcase to find a “financial formula” that would allow the series to return for a fourth season. Hey, that’s better news than a cancellation. At least for now.

That's good news at least they can close the show off & give it an ending.

I wish there was more than 6 episodes, but I guess that's better than nothing. It desperately needed a wrap up after that season 3 ending.

I think the creators had hoprd for something like seven seasons, but yeah, any ending is better than it just being dropped.

I don't think I'll bother. I loved this show, but then Alec became a dick and season three was very poor. Season three was all over the bloody place plot wise, too.

• Upvote 1

You've watched 3 series, you may as well watch the final one. I wasn't a fan of S3 at all, but I loved the closing shot, so I at least want to see some pay off for that.

The second episode was fantastic. Has to have the best fight sequences on TV just now.

Guess I'm the only one here still watching though. 4 episodes left and they seem to have dropped all the extraneous fluff of the previous series and are focusing on the core story which I very much like.

And that's it done. Great finish in the end, glad they were able to wrap it up in the time they had. A shame that they couldn't explore everything to but the show stands up as one of the better sci fi shows of recent years.

That was an incredibly downbeat ending. Really enjoyed it, but it didn't pan out the way I thought it would at all.

Gonna miss my weekly dose of Rachel Nichols.