IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 and XSeries versions out now + major patch

Vemsie

Seriously though, the visuals are great. If it is 60fps 4k or even 1440p I will be happy. 

I am actually enjoying the dude in the yellow pretending he is being shown things he has never seen before, and then going on to talk about it. Incredibly weird and has me chortling. 

Just now, KartoffelKopf said:

For those who have played, do the UI and skill tree changes look better?

I’ve no idea to be honest. I don’t think there was a huge amount wrong with it to begin with from what I recall.

Honestly I think they should have just done a proper produced video showing the new features and graphics (with a side by side comparison) and then done this livestream thing afterwards.

Honestly, they don’t have much to show in order to do side-by-side. They’ve taken a bunch of minor QOL mods from the Nexus and integrated them while slightly boosting performance/optimisation.

That’s your lot. If you’re serious about this game you need a PC and a Nexus account.

Catching the stream, with a decent connection you can tell it's defo targetting 60 fps. 

I assume this is the XsX version, and if it's 60 fps which it looks to be then great! 

What the actual fuck were you guys expecting? or do you just hate everything now?

1 minute ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Catching the stream, with a decent connection you can tell it's defo targetting 60 fps. 

I assume this is the XsX version, and if it's 60 fps which it looks to be then great! 

What the actual fuck were you guys expecting? or do you just hate everything now?

Presentation. I was expecting a decent quality presentation. Not four people talking shit, pretending to be surprised, and LOLing about dildo builds. 

They knew people were waiting for the next gen versions and we get this? Alrighty then. 

2 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Something more substantial than a resolution boost one year after release perhaps. 

But I will hold judgement until I boot it up.

Just now, SuperCapes said:

Presentation. I was expecting a decent quality presentation. Not four people talking shit, pretending to be surprised, and LOLing about dildo builds. 

They knew people were waiting for the next gen versions and we get this? Alrighty then. 

This presentation is pretty shit, yes. 
The game with a free resolution and frame-rate bump is not shit. 

Most / all of the changes look good, like the busier streets, more reactive citizens, and heavier traffic. You can change your appearance too, which is long overdue. You can buy apartments! None of it is exactly earth-shattering, but it's all intended to improve the game. I just really hope the power curve has been sorted out a bit so that you're not more powerful than god after about 10hrs.

The stream is chaotic, though. It's like gatecrashing a Zoom call between four random people playing the game. I just want to find out what's different, not watch someone doing doughnuts and wandering round at random. I would love to have had a video designed to show the game at its best, rather than this nonsense, with them talking over each other.