IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 and XSeries versions out now + major patch

Vemsie

Anyone else prepping to try and spend too much money but actually not get the chance due to bots when the new Nike x Acronym collection 'drops' in a few days? Kojima-approved Cyberpunk cosplay, some of it. And not quite so eye-wateringly expensive (or cool, tbf) as the regular Acronym stuff.

nike-x-acronym-%C2%AE-tracksuits-release

https _hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2022_02_nike-acronym-blazer-low-apparel-errolson-hugh-release-details-01.jpg

https _hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2022_02_nike-acronym-blazer-low-apparel-errolson-hugh-release-details-02.jpg

On 27/01/2022 at 10:23, ZOK said:

Yes, I think there’s a lot of potential for that. The police thing is an odd one for example, I don’t even think of them as being part of the game - I just don’t do stuff that would attract an interaction with them. If I accidentally hurt a pedestrian for example I just run off so the alert is finished in a few seconds.

Same here. I'm only ever killing gang members and only occasionally run over a pedestrian (they have a habit of jumping the wrong way when dodging my bike), so I hardly ever see the police. I play open world games so differently today anyway. I never go on pedestrian slaughtering sprees like I did in GTA3 when it was all new and funny.

Mate those clothes look cool and everything and I would look fly as hell but if I wore them round here I'd get bullied or arrested or more likely shot to death 

I had on slim fit jeans when I went to grab my laptop from work on my day off and I got comments for a month.

Edit: how can there possibly not be a release date for next-gen/ 1.5 yet. I'm turning blue from holding my breath.

3 hours ago, Monkeyboy said:

Same here. I'm only ever killing gang members and only occasionally run over a pedestrian (they have a habit of jumping the wrong way when dodging my bike), so I hardly ever see the police. I play open world games so differently today anyway. I never go on pedestrian slaughtering sprees like I did in GTA3 when it was all new and funny.

I would have agreed with this, but then I started playing Saints Row 4…:sherlock:

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, JPL said:

When is it due, imminently?

Think they stated in Q1 2022, which is up to the end of March

Edit, found the official statement on CD Projekt website from October last year:

CD PROJEKT S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) wishes to provide an update regarding its publication schedule for 2021 as concerns the release of dedicated versions of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for next-gen consoles (Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5). The Management Board of the Company hereby announces that, based on recommendations supplied by persons supervising development, it has decided to allocate additional time to both projects. The Company currently intends to release the next-gen version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the first quarter of 2022, and the next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the second quarter of 2022.

3PM tomorrow. It’ll either be an announcement that the next-gen version is out now, or that CDPR have launched a limited-time collaboration to release a range of Cyberpunk 2077-branded ramen noodles. 

1 hour ago, K said:

3PM tomorrow. It’ll either be an announcement that the next-gen version is out now, or that CDPR have launched a limited-time collaboration to release a range of Cyberpunk 2077-branded ramen noodles. 

Came here to hurl abuse at you for the unnecessary bump, of which I myself was recently guilty, but instead I find myself tense, quivering, tumescent.

19 minutes ago, Floshenbarnical said:

Came here to hurl abuse at you for the unnecessary bump, of which I myself was recently guilty, but instead I find myself tense, quivering, tumescent.

I don’t like imagining you tumescent.

It scares me.