Cyberpunk 2077 - Please use spoiler tags

17 minutes ago, Stanley said:

I’m sure most of us here would rather read your own thoughts on the game now you’ve played it. 

You will, can’t actually share anything until launch day. But I won’t be properly playing it until the next gen patch so my impressions will not be extensive.

16 minutes ago, Minion said:

Dispatch text received from Simply games, whoop!

Had a email from Amazon late last night to state my copy has been dispatched, checked the tracking of the order and states will be delivered Thursday, lets hope so. Only used them (over my usual Simply Games / The Game Collection) as I has a Amazon gift card.

5 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

You will, can’t actually share anything until launch day. But I won’t be properly playing it until the next gen patch so my impressions will not be extensive.

Can you even talk about general performance?

9 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

Really looking forward to reading your extensive impressions in a years time! :)

11 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

Why not? If you have the game share your experience with us? Reviews are out no NDA anymore?

Just now, gospvg said:

Why not? If you have the game share your experience with us? Reviews are out now there is no NDA anymore?

Not for consoles. There were no reviews sent for consoles, I just have the game early through the site, so I can’t even play it and show I’m playing it online actually until tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Talk Show Host said:

Not for consoles. There were no reviews sent for consoles, I just have the game early through the site, so I can’t even play it and show I’m playing it online actually until tomorrow.

Through what site? You said you got a code in the last 2 days - how has it unlocked?

Just now, Down by Law said:

Mines due for delivery this morning (the game collection) will be playing on PS5

Great news, when you get a chance to play post your thoughts please.

6 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Yeah, I'm getting bored of you stringing us along :angry:

It was worse when I had done the LoUII review and was talking about it in the thread with another reviewer (I don’t remember who, apologies) before anyone had played it. At least now I have only dabbled with the prologue which is very extensive, White Orchard style, so not too much to share.

16 minutes ago, Simmy said:

Anyone able to properly explain this "Performance / Quality" toggle and what it means for the Series X?

60fps lower graphics settings, 30fps higher graphics settings

2 minutes ago, gospvg said:

I want NEGS back

Vote #LyingCat4Prez2012 because I will definitely bring negs back.

Unless you've got a vote and don't want Negs, because in that case I'm here to tell you now that Negs are a thing of the past and will never return.