rllmuk
Vemsie

Cyberpunk 2077 - "Jesus Christ, my legs!" - Delayed until 17th September

45 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Do we get to see more game play at Gamescom?

Probably. They said in the secret message hidden in the E3 trailer that the demo they showed journos there would be shown to the public at Gamescom or PAX.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Stanley said:

Do we get to see more game play at Gamescom?

Only if you're there. They'll release the E3 demo next week at Pax.

Few snippets in this:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dave7g said:

That Stadia video is lagging. That is not a good sign.

There will be issues of this on my PC.

I have signed away all my possessions and now live in the many varied boxes of the components I bought to ensure this to be so.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Pug said:

I almost feel embarrassed at very nearly 47 at how excited I am for this game.

My girlfriend’s dad (late 50s) was asking me yesterday what games he should get now he has time to play them as he retired recently. I was like, you’re a Stargate and Star Wars fan right, why don’t you get Elite Dangerous, or NMS in VR?

He has them already. Piece of shit. I don’t even have VR yet

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pug said:

I will be taking some annual leave that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I’m building a new rig just for this game :sherlock:

:D Elite Dangerous in VR aside, why else do you think I built mine?

8 minutes ago, Pug said:

I can't see me ever not being excited about new releases of games. When I'm in my 70s and Elder Scrolls is due for release in "actual reality*" I'll be pissing myself in anticipation. At least, I hope it's anticipation, and not incontinence. :lol:

*Terms and conditions apply. Use of this product is at your own risk. Injuries to the knee via stray arrows are a strong possibility, as is maiming, dismemberment, or decapitation of a family member if in the vicinity of a swinging weapon. Prolonged exposure to inclement climates within the game can cause hypothermia. Appropriate defence against dragonbreath is the player's responsibility. Bethesda is not liable for any fires, injury, or death arising as a result player negligence. This does not affect your statutory rights.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Thor said:

:D Elite Dangerous in VR aside, why else do you think I built mine?

Have you posted pictures of the final product yet?

2 hours ago, Pug said:

I'm hyped for this of course but for the first time in my life I'm not excited for anything this year at all. Is it just me or has this year been a bit of a nothing happening year?

3 hours ago, Floshenbarnical said:

Glad to see no one is hyping themself into a fury. 

Hey everyone check out these fab mixes by one of my favorite YouTubers. This is how I get myself hyped up

I do love this guy's mixes! <3

1 hour ago, dave7g said:

I'm hyped for this of course but for the first time in my life I'm not excited for anything this year at all. Is it just me or has this year been a bit of a nothing happening year?

Yeah it's been a relatively duff year for game releases. The major AAA multiplatform release this year was Anthem. :lol: 

Days Gone is easily the best game out so far this year. There's also Sekiro, Crackdown 3, Yakuza 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Devil May Cry 5. All good games, but not exactly setting the world alight, are they?

Control is out next week but that's not likely to be revelatory either. Later in the year we have The Outer Worlds, Star Wars Jedi, and another CoD. 

So ... yeah. 

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah it's been a relatively duff year for game releases. The major AAA multiplatform release this year was Anthem. :lol: 

Days Gone is easily the best game out so far this year. There's also Sekiro, Crackdown 3, Yakuza 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Devil May Cry 5. All good games, but not exactly setting the world alight, are they?

Control is out next week but that's not likely to be revelatory either. Later in the year we have The Outer Worlds, Star Wars Jedi, and another CoD. 

So ... yeah. 

BORDERLANDS 3 BABY!

:omg::omg:

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Have you posted pictures of the final product yet?

Yeah, I posted a pic the night I built it. This pre-lego...

40 minutes ago, Thor said:

So ... yeah. 

Yeah. Not much interest in any of them at all. Last year was great with the Red Dead hype. This year has all the usual expected sequels and that Kojima game that honestly looks like bollocks.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, dave7g said:

Pretty stellar year for Japanese games and indies, I recon. Sekiro is brilliant.
Most of the big western releases have yet to come out (DOOM Eternal, Modern Warfare, Control, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order etc.)

On 21/08/2019 at 13:22, Stevie said:

I’m building a new rig just for this game :sherlock:

I'm ready for Night City! The excess amount of neon lights is a design choice.

new.thumb.jpg.f8d30cc3000c0a24da6e0ac745bbf2d9.jpg

• Upvote 6