rllmuk
Vemsie

Cyberpunk 2077 - Delayed until November 19th

20 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

I don’t see the problem. I don’t want to wait months and months to play it. At least you’re going to get way faster loading times (I would hope) and a patch to enable better graphics on day one.

This is exactly what I'm hoping for now. A next-gen patch hopefully means not just better performance on XsX and PS5, but a few settings turned up like crowd density, texture resolution, stuff like that. Stuff that's already present in the PC version.

I will wait till the better version is released, I'm not going to have time to play the game twice.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, gospvg said:

I will wait till the better version is released, I'm not going to have time to play the game twice.

I've been waiting since 2012 and right from the start it was my most anticipated game since Ocarina of Time. There's no way I'll be able to wait. No way.

I mean, I would play this thing on base Xbox One and probably enjoy it just as much as the Series X version. It doesn’t really matter once you get stuck in. Certainly not enough to wait for months and months. And if I don’t like it enough to play it twice anyway, I’m certainly not going back because of nicer graphics.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

I've been waiting since 2012 and right from the start it was my most anticipated game since Ocarina of Time. There's no way I'll be able to wait. No way.

I have waited this long what is another 12 to 18 months. I don't mind, I have enough to play & I also will have the envy of everyone in the Cyberpunk thread in two years time when I post just about to start playing this game.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

And if I don’t like it enough to play it twice anyway, I’m certainly not going back because of nicer graphics.

I love shiny, so will wait to play it that extra 2% more shiny on the PS5. Also I have more than enough to play & not enough time so this can wait.

22 hours ago, Talk Show Host said:

It sounds more and more like they are pushing it to go with the new consoles, which makes sense. 

If that was the motive they would probably just have said so. 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

If that was the motive they would probably just have said so. 

Maybe, yes, but that would probably damage the game's image for the current ones. I think they are trying to hit a middle ground, where they don't spook the people from current gen but also be ready to take advantage of the new ones. 

But maybe its just a delay as well. 

13 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

Maybe, yes, but that would probably damage the game's image for the current ones. I think they are trying to hit a middle ground, where they don't spook the people from current gen but also be ready to take advantage of the new ones. 

But maybe its just a delay as well. 

I'm fairly cynical, but I will always give CDPR the benefit of the doubt. After all, we are talking about the studio that releases DLC's for free because of love and integrity. 

20 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I'm fairly cynical, but I will always give CDPR the benefit of the doubt. After all, we are talking about the studio that releases DLC's for free because of love and integrity. 

Oh, sure, I am not suggesting in any way that they are trying to fool the players. 

• Upvote 1

Fantastic news, can't wait to see and discover more. 

I hope they guarantee at least backwards compatibility with PS5 before I get one.

The PS4 version will have to work on PS5 at launch, because it's part of Sony's Ts&Cs now. And they've said it's a free upgrade to the proper PS5 version when it comes out 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

The PS4 version will have to work on PS5 at launch, because it's part of Sony's Ts&Cs now. And they've said it's a free upgrade to the proper PS5 version when it comes out 

Sorry I meant from PS6, when it’s released.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Meat said:

Sorry I meant from PS6, when it’s released.

6-7 year wait until you play it then?

I am not watching any of those videos you cunts. I am going to do the thing I hate and ignore this game until it’s all patched and sexy on PS5

Spoiler

one day at a time one day at a time 

Gonna be a long, hot day.

But imagine, we could actually be playing this on a next gen machine in just 5 months!

• Upvote 2

The stream for his is starting shortly 

• Upvote 1

I know the game’s going to be amazing, but the gameplay section they just showed was fucking boring as hell to watch...

• Upvote 1

It looks insane. The small details everywhere, from the animations to the actual physicality of everything, the NPCs have so much character... 

Yup, it looks fucking insane.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dark Soldier said:

Keighley showing 26 minutes of footage on thegameawards twitch channel

Isn't that what the Night City Wire just showed?