IGNORED

League Cup - Season 27

W.T.FIFA-ism

Tottenham Hotspur (MardiganX) 1 - 1 Arsenal (Pants McSkill)

Adebayor

REPLAY

Arsenal (Pants McSkill) 2 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur (MardiganX)

Arsenal (Pants McSkill) 3 - 4 Tottenham Hotspur (MardiganX) After ET

Bale, Lennon, Adebayor (2)

The madness of the scoreline doesnt even begin to explain what transpired here. Both teams played relatively well defensively throughout the encounter with every FIFA-ism in the book popping up to deliver the goals. There were chests of doom, defenders taking heavy touches, defenders hitting the ball off other defenders heads, unchallenged corners, rebounds and there was even time for a restart after the game crashed during Extra Time. But if history has taught us one thing it is that these managers dont do normal games. In amongst the madess RVP and Gervinho scored lovely goals and Adebayor grabbed a brace in the 2nd half of Extra Time to see his team through.

There was absolutely nothing in the games themselves mate. Defensively you were brilliant and gave me the toughest test I have had so far this season with Lennon and Bale kept relatively quiet. I felt a wee bit ashamed of myself with the way I snatched the win in Extra Time as the goals were very lucky. A rebound off the post and then an unchallenged corner... nothing you can really do about that. Looking forward to our league games where the chaos will no doubt continue ;)

PS. No idea what is going on with the spacing at the top of the post. Must be another FIFA-ism.

Let's look at how the fixture breaks down:

CUP-TIE? Check.

NORTH LONDON DERBY? Check

TWO RLLMUK LEAGUE RIVALS WHOSE FIXTURES ARE ALWAYS RIDDLED WITH INSANITY, CHAOS, FIFAISMS AND ARE THE CLOSEST GAMES OF THE SEASON? Oh shit that's a Check.

Now take all that and times it by four gazillion on the mental factor to get to what happened here last night. The sheer fact it took us over an hour of Fifa game time to settle what was supposed to be a one-legged tie points to the utter amazement on display.

The games had everything from both teams; Brilliant attacking play, brilliant defensive play, terrible refereeing decisions, ALL the fifaisms in the book, missed sitters, glorious saves, wonder goals, shitty goals, fuck-loads of goals and that glorious, glorious feeling that only Fifa can bring when you're having an absolute corker of a game against an opponent so similar in ability to you.

Even though I conceded two goals in the second half of extra time to finally lose, it doesn't actually feel like it. And even though that might have been my finest defensive display on this game, you're so fucking good going forward that you still scored fuck-loads.

I felt a wee bit ashamed of myself with the way I snatched the win in Extra Time...

WEEK BEGINNING 24TH JUNE BITCH. REVENGE WILL COME IN THE LEAGUE GAMES.

;)

Im

I'm away tonight but will be free pre or post BAP tomorrow night :)

Sent you an invite and a message but you must have already been in a league game or something, then i had a league game so missed,

you about tonight?

A fantastic summary Pants and roll on the league games. We will re-ignite the London riots when Spurs and Arsenal clash once again..... that reminds me, I need to check the online manual so I can do the full pitch run and knee slide celebration in front of the Arsenal fans if Adebayor scores again :) I would have done it last night but I was too busy lol'in at how fucking mental FIFA is.

Also, absolutely loved you apologising for RVP doing the "I cant hear you celebration". He must have worked out how to do that without you having to press the buttons :lol:

Outstanding Fixtures

Com'mon lads! Only two fixtures reported on thus far!

Only got until this Sunday 3pm chaps.

Donnie Vs. XYZ

GrahamDunn Vs. SaintM

Salsa Vs. Trevski

Scottw Vs. Kiko kylz

Sith Vs. Kirky

TommyMAT Vs. Alfromsleep

Get on it! -----Scott 4th and final call chap!

TommyMAT 5 - 3 AlSleep

Cracking game, I took a 5-1 lead and got more in to conversation with Al and forgot about the game ha, He got a couple back and had the chances around the 75 minute mark to get another and make it a real nervy end but i managed to keep it at 5-3, balotelli was a monster in this game scoring 4 of my goals with some great goals

Nice speaking to you Al, all the best with the rest.