Legend of Grimrock - new old school dungeon crawler RPG!

Mr. Gerbik

So, so very tempting. I'll maybe just print some of the lovely pre-order square paper and take it and coloured pencils with me and imagine some dungeons to make with the level creator. That'll go down well in a busy pub. The wife can just pretend she is my carer.

So it's now unlocked on Steam, but it's still showing up as 'preorder' in my gamelist with no download link. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing, looks like someone hasn't pressed a switch somewhere, doesn't even say I own it on the store page yet.

Where is it?

WHERE IS IT?

btw, on the humble bundle confirmation page, what is the STEAM button supposed to do? It doesn't seem to do anything for me. I can check the release status by repeatedly trying to activate the serial number on Steam though.

I thought the same thing. While waiting for Steam to sort itself out, I've started a direct download and bittorrent download both from the link in my confirmation mail. I CANNOT WAIT

I imagine steam are letting everyone use someone else's bandwidth for the game they bought from the site. Bit harsh for steam to take a whack when they didn't get the sale.

I think it's just Steam being a bit useless as they often can be around such things, it's a great service but there's no doubt there are things that need to be looked at.

The developer is looking into the problem, finally got around to starting Demon's Souls the other day so have that to keep me busy in the meantime.

I couldn't resist sticking my head in for 30 minutes even though I'm saving the game for the week after next as I'm off work and I want a real stab at it. I just went with the default party of 2 fighters, a rogue and a mage.

First impressions are really, really good. It's really smooth to control, looks brilliant and the combat from what I've played is both fluid and tactical. The music and sound effects are fantastic, you don't really notice at first but it really ramps up the tension and even after 30 minutes you are taking a breath before poking around a corner. It's hard to believe this was made by 4 people