Nintendo Gamer #4 (#74) Scores and info

Doesn't seem that long since the last issue, does it?

Features:

Assassin's Creed III

The 29 Worst Decisions in NIntendo History

Previews: Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, Theatrhythm FInal Fantasy

Replay: Timesplitters 2

Time Warp: Chuck Rock, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Ikaruga

Still Playing: Super Mario 3D Land

Judgement Play: NBA Jam, Solar Jetman, Meteos

Reviews:

3DS: Kid Icarus Uprising - 92

DS: Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm/Blizzard - 72

3DS: Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure - 76

Wii: Pandora's Tower - 81

3DS: Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D - 49

3DS: Carnival Games: Wild West 3D - 69

DS: Card Games: The Classics - 35

Wii: Junior League Sports - 11

DS: Puzzler World 2012 - 75

3DS: The Whitakers Present Milton & Friends 3D - 39

Wii: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 - 40

DS: Jewel Master: Cradle of Persia - 45

Import Reviews:

3DS: Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun Special - 31

3DS: Beyond The Labyrinth - 53

Online and Online Shop Reviews:

Wii: The Last Story (Online mode) - 65

3DS: Tekken 3D Prime Edition (Online mode) - 43

WiiWare: Newton vs The Horde - 52

3DS Virtual Console: Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (GB) - 78

3DSWare: Dillon's Rolling Western - 62

Had Assassin's Creed III been confirmed for the WiiU? Or is that some kind of 3DS version?

The Wii U version is 100% confirmed

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/122/1220000p1.html

In a press release today, Ubisoft noted that "Assassin's Creed III is set to release on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Windows PC and is also in development for Wii U from Nintendo."

I thought it would be better than that :(

I've seen some other reviews giving it an 8 or 9. Nintendo world report's review come to mind. The problems with the game seem to be some wonky gyro controls that ruin one or two rhythm sections sadly.

Still looking forward to it.

'Saaaaaales failure!!!'

Re: Pandora's Tower I agree, it does look like a really interesting concept, shades of both Team Ico games in having to kill the giants in the tower to save the girl and in the tower designs themselves. It doesn't exactly sound like a relaxing game to play though - that constant ticking down of the clock has me worried...

Any idea what's included in the limited edition of this? The Last Story limited edition was well worth it.

'Saaaaaales failure!!!'

Re: Pandora's Tower I agree, it does look like a really interesting concept, shades of both Team Ico games in having to kill the giants in the tower to save the girl and in the tower designs themselves. It doesn't exactly sound like a relaxing game to play though - that constant ticking down of the clock has me worried...

Any idea what's included in the limited edition of this? The Last Story limited edition was well worth it.

Just a steelbook case and a 32-page art book, I think. Might be a soundtrack CD in there, but don't quote me on that. First two are all I recall being there.

That is soon....I still haven't picked up the last issue. Is this out in the shops or a sub copy? If it's out in the shops has anyone got issue 3 they don't want?

It's out in the shops already - Picked mine up from Asda today.

If it hasn't already been recycled you can have my issue 3. :)

Another great issue. There's so much to read in it it feels like the early days of N64, where even though they don't have many games to review they make up for it with the general "Nintendo-ness" of the whole thing.

When they actually have some games to write about after E3, it should get even better.