rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
boxoctosis

Everybody's Golf (Vita) Clubhouse

Cool. I might check that list out. I guess hitting things in regulation on any course might do that at it seems like a pretty measurable achievment. The winning with 3 bogeys was interesting though.

Good stuff tonight, Spleen. You done good.

I actually placed in the first of the evening which I haven't done before; think I was 6th. I told my girlfriend "-4 on a 9 hole!". She just looked dead in the eyes. :hmm:

Good stuff tonight, Spleen. You done good.

I actually placed in the first of the evening which I haven't done before; think I was 6th. I told my girlfriend "-4 on a 9 hole!". She just looked dead in the eyes. :hmm:

Cheers, good games, i actually managed to hold it together for 9 holes, which is rare. Almost messed up the last.

My wife shows a little bit of interest but she's usually too engrossed in Skyrim to notice.

Same again tonight?

good turn out last night, we were nearly full for 2 games from 8pm.

are there other courses further down the rooms list online, its nice and all that but we keep playing the same couple of 9 holes - haven't looked but are all courses opened up online in the room bookings ?

I've always loved EG but think this is my favourite version, its a perfect fit to the machine.

I'll be on this evening.

Really must change my Lobby Avatar though. Getting disheartened by random non-muk guys trying to flirt with me as if I'm actually a girl.

are you the chick with the tache ?

are you the chick with the tache ?

That's me. I put the tash on because the previous day I had some pervert follow me around trying to actually speak to me 'properly' while waiting for the game to start.

I just ooze sex appeal.

Are we better off going for a further down the list lobby of its less populated so there is more chance of only is mukkers being in it? Not that I'm anti social or anything but For te purposes of tables I would prefer it to be just Muk.

Should be on at 2000 tonight again.

Ahhh, I completely forgot about this last night! And I have to go to a pub quiz this evening. After that though, every night!

For some reason I can't putt when in a non-single player tournament. In the single player, I basically hole everything inside 10m, but as soon as I'm competing against real people, I fall apart and start missing 2m tap ins! My ranking's going to be piss poor for ages. :(

Are we better off going for a further down the list lobby of its less populated so there is more chance of only is mukkers being in it? Not that I'm anti social or anything but For te purposes of tables I would prefer it to be just Muk.

Should be on at 2000 tonight again.

I was thinking this last night. Cow had 0 people in it.

Think the only give away is that people can immediately see there's 60 odd people online, then just look down the list to see where they are. It's a shame we can't have our own room :(

Shall we try Cow, Lobby 3 tonight to see if it helps?

La Provence resort is a damn good course, challenging routes to the pin but doable putts. Al Arabian is a right pain though, stupidly hard greens with ridiculous wind messing up your approaches, def the silver peaks of this game.

5.2 (9 hole in on Al Arabian) is wrecking me. Third attempt at it now and my best is 13th with something shit like +4.

I didn't know about the crowns - useful for earning shop money and you unlock VS characters if you get a bunch of them apparently. Nicked from NeoGaf:

Crowns

Beginners Rank

• 1-1: Win with 2000pts or more.

• 1-2: Hit a Rising Shot and Win.

• 1-3: One shot the green on a Par 4 and Win.

• 1-4: Par On Keep/Green in Regulation 100% and Win.

• 1-5: Hit three or more Bogeys and Win.

• Vs. Karen/Cosplay: Get an Eagle and Win.

Amateur Rank

• 2-1: Just Impact 50% or more and Win.

• 2-2: Fairway Keep 100% and Win.

• 2-3: Apply Spin on every shot and Win.

• 2-4: Win with 2000pts or more.

• 2-5: Win without using Spin shots.

• Vs. Tank/Cosplay: Win within the first 3H.

Pro Rank

• 3-1: Make a Par or better 10m+ Putt and Win.

• 3-2: Hit a Pin shot and Win.

• 3-3: Birdie three times in a row and Win.

• 3-4: Win without landing in the rough.

• 3-5: Birdie three times in a row and Win.

• Vs. Grace/Cosplay: Win with only one putt per hole.

Bronze Rank

• 4-1: Win with -3 or better score.

• 4-2: Win with Fairway Keep 80% or better.

• 4-3: Par On/Green in Regulation 100% and Win.

• 4-4: Win with -4 or better score.

• 4-5: Win without any O.B/W.H.

• Vs. Edge/Cosplay: Win with consecutive Birdies.

Silver Rank

• 5-1: Perform a 1m near pin approach and Win.

• 5-2: Win without using Spin shots.

• 5-3: Par On/Green in Regulation 100% and Win.

• 5-4: Win with 1500pts or more.

• 5-5: Perform a Birdie or better Chip in and Win.

• Vs. Max: Win without any Bogeys.

Gold Rank

• 6-1: Perform a 2m near pin approach and Win.

• 6-2: Win without any O.B/W.H.

• 6-3: Win without landing in the bunker.

• 6-4: Perform a 3m near pin approach and Win.

• 6-5: Birdie or better the last hole and Win.

• Vs. Fatima/Cosplay: Win without using Power Mode.

Platinum Rank

• Vs. Isaac/Cosplay: Win without changing the default club selected by the game.

I enjoyed last night, tried a new player/club/ball combo in first and hit 3 birdies and 3 bogeys, bad contact stats meant it was hard to go straight.

Far better in the second match with only a few of us in, that foxy red chick is a nice player to use.

Do we have to go to other lobbies to open up other courses to play as we always seem to be on the same 2 courses in this lobby

I was awful last night! Missed some sitters - I ALWAYS fuck up that par 3 17th hole on that course too.

I'm getting a bit frustrated with the Legacy of Golf course, the greens are totally insane, never mind the approaches surrounded by downslopes and OB sections. Dino Park from HSG 2 level hard.

I like it hard though. Its a real leveller when you're in a field of 30.

Thats whats getting a little boring about the online at the moment. It always seems to be the same 2 courses where people are consistently getting 8 or 9 under on a 9 hole or 15 under on an 18 hole.

Still loving it though. My only other gripe is that I have been playing Online and Daily Invitational stuff so much that I'm not unlocking what I need to in the single player game. I need my stars!