rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
boxoctosis

Everybody's Golf (Vita) Clubhouse

Okay so I'm finally Vita'd up, and itching to get into this.

Playing this on the PS3 with you guys rated as one of my favourite online experiences, so can't wait for more of the same :)

• Upvote 1

I'll try and drop into Tiger 3 this evening, in my usual spot near the lower end of the leaderboards... :D

Dunno if I'm around tonight but is anyone up for an early(ish) one tomorrow morning? The Rllmuk Sunday Morning Pyjama Classic?

Count me in for tonight, same time and place?

Tiger lobby, room 3.

So for the second night in a row i blew a last hole lead by double bogeying a par 5, shamefull stuff, I blame my lack of ability to hold onto a lead as something I must have caught at the Emirates.

• Upvote 1

Not a good night for me, 3 shots into the water in the 3 rounds I played. Stil loving it, just trying to balance time between all the awesome Vita launch games I've got - best launch ever!

Not a good night for me, 3 shots into the water in the 3 rounds I played. Stil loving it, just trying to balance time between all the awesome Vita launch games I've got - best launch ever!

Glad it's not just me, I'm thinking of changing my tag to Steve Zissou.

Totally forgot about this last night. Will be on tonight though.

I managed a temp place of 27th in the first of today's daily tournament, was so pleased! Got my first and second Eagle ever :)

Anyone else for 8pm, Tiger - Lobby 3 fun tonight?

I will be there at 2000 tonight. First proper online game. Anyone want to try party chat?

Can't wait. Can we set up a private room or anything or is it just a free for all?

I'll be there with bells on! ;)

Damn, or not. Looks like can't make it now as off out with the missus, aah well. Gl everyone.

Did quite bad in the first and not too bad in the second. The 18 hole first game really showed what little consistency I have on 18s. Need to work on that :)

Good fun, loving this game however infuriating it can be missing an easy putt.

The 18 hole tourney tonight was great fun. The guy who won it was on fire but after a slow start I thought I was almost going to catch him at the end. Didn't drop a shot over the whole 18 and finished 8 under. Pleased enough with a 2nd place for that.

Its great fun online and the daily tourneys are really doing it for me. I had been playing a LOT of EG2 on the PSP before I got this which is why I am doing quite well at the putting.

I won't be around much at 2000 this week but I will try. More likely 2100 if people are about.

We should try and get some party chat going.

I take it there is no way to password a room. There should be.

Well Done guys!

Yeah another good online session, just discovered the 'sort' button on the leaderboards so it was easier to see how the rllmukers were doing amongst the full field of 30 players.

The guys at the top have mostly unlocked better clubs and balls but that's not always the case and with skill it's still possible to stay competitive. On which subject, is there a list of all the unlocks and the points needed to get them anywhere?

I think it would be a good idea to stick to an 8pm meet every day in the same lobby so that people don't always have to check the thread but know where to drop in for some forum golf action.

Between this and Motorstorm, my other launch games (Rayman and Wipeout) haven't got a look in yet, and I've got Uncharted about to arrive too.

Oh and I got my first eagle last night...but only on the training course. Man there are some comprehensive options in there too.

Great, great stuff.

Really enjoyed the session last night, though I was shit.

The last hole of the second 9 though I sunk a chipped in Eagle from around 150 yds out, which catapulted me from 20th to 13th with a score of -3.

See you all tonight!

Yeah I should be on tonight.

On the single player game when you star all the stages on a level and it then says you can get a CROWN on each one. What are the criteria for getting a crown? I cant see them anywhere. I got one by sheer fluke. I changed my shot system to the arrow one and sucked badly at it. Consequently on the 18 hole Maple Leaf one I came 1st but had 3 bogeys. That gave me a crown and I think I got some fancy clubs. Any ideas?

I'll be on tonight. :)

On the single player game when you star all the stages on a level and it then says you can get a CROWN on each one. What are the criteria for getting a crown? I cant see them anywhere. I got one by sheer fluke. I changed my shot system to the arrow one and sucked badly at it. Consequently on the 18 hole Maple Leaf one I came 1st but had 3 bogeys. That gave me a crown and I think I got some fancy clubs. Any ideas?

I got a crown for hitting all of the greens in regulation in a tournament, and I think I got one for hitting all of the fairways. I have no idea how they're given out, but some of the events are locked out against the gathering of crowns. Typical Everybody's Golf, really. I'm sure it says somewhere in one of the loading screens.

Yeah I should be on tonight.

Have a look here:

http://mingol.shihiko.net/?page_id=34

I don't want to look, happy to happen across the unlocks by chance. ^_^