rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
boxoctosis

Everybody's Golf (Vita) Clubhouse

So, we need to have our first rllmuk tournament! I have added a tournament sign up to the original spreadsheet (hope no one minds). Sign up is under the Everybody's Golf image.

The Rllmuk Test Invitational:

8pm tonight, Tiger Lobby - Room 3, 30 players max (i think). We'll have to congregate in the lobby first and then sign up to a tournament but I guess we can do that when we're all in. ^_^

So, we need to have our first rllmuk tournament! I have added a tournament sign up to the original spreadsheet (hope no one minds). Sign up is under the Everybody's Golf image.

The Rllmuk Test Invitational:

8pm tonight, Tiger Lobby - Room 3, 30 players max (i think). We'll have to congregate in the lobby first and then sign up to a tournament but I guess we can do that when we're all in. ^_^

Nice one, do these take long ordinarily since I got BAP at 10?

I've added my name to the spreadsheet and the test tourney (since I happened to bring my vita into work with me today).

I'm going to try and take a very late lunch so that I can attend the tourney <fingers crossed>

Bugger, got mine at work but not sure can do the late lunch unfortunately. Will try though...

I am horribly addicted to the golf though, so so good. I'll try and add anyone I've not and pls everyone do the same.

In fact sod it, i'll be there!

Anyone played the daily tournaments yet? I finished all 3 last night and did pretty well, top 75 for the 3rd one I think was my best and -10 on the 18 holes one.

Just checked and after they closed I dropped a bit but stil not a bad performance.

Any ideas why the 'daily' tournament gives out 3 tournaments?