rllmuk
Broker

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

The 'Golden Joystick Presents: Metal Gear Solid' magazine is out now in stores for £9:99 or from here -

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/gaming-guides-and-specials/golden-joystick-presents-metal-gear-solid/

Celebrate the history of one of the most innovative, influential and ambitious series in video-games. Discover the past, present and future of the legendary MGS saga, ahead of the release of the highly-anticipated Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

With rare interviews, archive material and fresh insight, learn what drives legendary developer Hideo Kojima as MGSV concludes his his epic story of war, technology, philosophy, family and legacy, 28 years after Solid Snake first infiltrated Outer Heaven on the MSX console.
The definitive guide to the series that redefined stealth gaming, subverted the rules of storytelling and disrupted the real-world cycle of pre-release hype and promotion – told by the journalists, developers and gamers who helped shape its place in history. This is the first entry in an exciting series of books from the creators of the biggest – and longest running games award show in the world, The Golden Joystick Awards.

What’s in it?
  • The 50 greatest moments in MGS history – as nominated by the Golden Joystick audience
  • The complete MGS anthology – archive reviews, director insight, full game catalogue
  • The Evolution of Snake – a visual history of the most iconic action hero in video-games
  • 48 hours inside MGSV – an unrivaled hands-on with Kojima's latest action epic
  • The ruse cruise: How MGS's marketing destroyed everyone's sense of reality

CDkeys are selling regular keys for £27.99 too, although they claim they'll deliver "on or before 2nd September" instead of guaranteeing delivery at launch.

Incase anyone is interested I bought an Nvidia MGS key from here for £26, arrived within 24 hours.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Gear-Solid-5-V-The-Phantom-Pain-Steam-Key-Code-PC-GLOBAL-Mega-offer-/141734601425?hash=item21000a62d1

Just bought from this seller. £22.99 for me. Usual caveats apply: if he rips me off, Snowbind is 100% legally liable etc. etc.

So glad they moved the release date forward - am on holiday that week. Push the ceiling.

Awesome, he's put his price back down. It was £22.99 then went up. He's based in Romania so I think there's some time zone bases shenanigans about when he's awake, but he's legit :)

So, I guess Spainkiller has cleared this by now if it hits retail in four weeks.

Reminder: nnnnnnnnGGGGGGGHHHAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH LET ME PLAAAAAAAAY THIIIIIIISSSSS

• Upvote 1

Is this up for digital preorder on PSN*? I've got a physical preorder but might switch to digital if the price isn't too different.

*It's not on the Xbox market but I assume the prices will be the same.

I've had a pre-order for it on Amazon for a while. How are they with pre-orders, don't think I've gone with them for one before.

Last preorder I placed through Amazon was Halo 4 with super saver delivery, it was at least a day late, maybe two. If you have Prime or pay extra for first class postage, I'm sure it's a different story but if you don't want to pay extra, I'd go elsewhere.