rllmuk
Marlowe

Netflix - Releases & Recommendations

What DNS codes are people using for the 360. I'm finding that I have to look up new codes every time I try and log in at the moment.

Never tried unblock us. Do you have to set it up through your xbox browser, or can you get the codes from a PC. Sorry for dumb question, not sure how it works.

You change the DNS settings directly on your device, or you can do it on your router. You control the region through the website. There's full instructions and its very straightforward, a week free trial too.

• Upvote 1

Overplay is as good in my opinion.

I use unlocator.com. At the moment it is free and in Beta. I have been using it for approximately 6 months and it has never let me down. Use it to watch USA Netflix on Apple TV and iPad. It lets you choose other regions too. Highly recommended

• Upvote 1

The From Dusk till Dawn TV series first episode is up on netflix now. New episode released every week. Not checked it out yet but will do later.

It's not as terrible as it could've been. But watching the main guy try and copy George Clooney is quite painful to watch.

I use unlocator.com. At the moment it is free and in Beta. I have been using it for approximately 6 months and it has never let me down. Use it to watch USA Netflix on Apple TV and iPad. It lets you choose other regions too. Highly recommended

Cheers for this, seems to work a treat.

Just started using this tonight, seems good so far. I'm wondering when I'm gonna have to pay though. Watched Pain & Gain tonight on Canadian, pretty bonkers film!

World War Z on the Canadian service. Enjoyable enough, notable for its vision that after a zombie apocalypse, when the rest of the world is aflame and society has collapsed, the only discernable difference about Cardiff is that there is a broken down milk float in the street.

Les Revenants is on the US service. Didn't catch it on C4 last year but it's really good - getting weirder with each episode. French Twin Peaks/Pet Semetary vibe to it.

2 days after I start using unlocator.com, it's now a paying service!! Lol!

£3 for a month though so I'll prob keep using it. Any idea what recent good films are out there across the different regions. I've found world war z, prometheus, trance and pain 'n' gain on there so far.

2 days after I start using unlocator.com, it's now a paying service!! Lol!

£3 for a month though so I'll prob keep using it. Any idea what recent good films are out there across the different regions. I've found world war z, prometheus, trance and pain 'n' gain on there so far.

Ditto!

7 days free though

See that Netflix has a load of new additions.

:D

Find out they're all Bollywood movies.

<_<

Perfect that will keep the missus happy :)