Caution: Small Parts

FFS

To be completely off-topic ...while it's possible to have people not see the stuff that you share on Google+ from other accounts ... the account that you share from lists everyone who shared, public or not.

This is, of course, completely unrelated to anything being discussed here ¬_¬

*sigh* ...I don't know why I fucking bothered

I believe moosey and I are going to be writing up our regular Monday night boardgaming thing for this. At least that's what he told me.

"9th January. He turned up again, and he keeps stealing my popcorn. How much longer must I put up with this"

In relation to this, if I wanted to record us playing (just as an aid to memory for the write up) what's the best way of doing this? Sessions last up to 6 hours and headsets are out.

Good luck going through 6 hours of video for the odd soundbite.

Are you not better off getting a secretary?

"...makes me feel like an unhappy blancmange. Oh, that line was gooood...did you get that down, Jennifer? DAMN IT, JENNIFER! GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!"

No, I was just going to do a write up of how Donk beats me at everything. The reason I want to record it is because I can't remember anything about the games we play, only the outcome. We were playing Dominion Prosperity and Cornucopia last week and the card chains were hilarious, but I couldn't tell you what they were. I don't want to write every turn down as that would be incredibly fucking tedious and take forever, ergo recording so I can look at it and remember what we played.

The site's filling out quite nicely! Looking forward to seeing it grow, and to contributing - hopefully sooner rather than later.

I've finally - finally - finished moving. Mostly. Still waiting on utilities people to come and look at the leak and remove the massive dead TV that came with the house, but you know, otherwise settled. The white goods work, Orange finally deigned to send us a router (on the day I caved in and bought a new one, of course...), my computers are set up and board games are shelved - what more could we need? Jo keeps saying something about 'tidying up' and 'sorting things', but I don't know what she's on about. Just finished writing a review of an hilariously awful PC game (Darkstar), and have a few Windows Phone games to play through, but with luck I'll be able to get something written before the end of the week. And it'll have to be before the end of the week, as I'm heading down to London for some friends' housewarming on Friday. No rest for the wicked.

Congratulations on getting started guys and good luck!

Steve is every game designers wet dream: get some decent art work and a modicum of good will towards your latest release and he’s almost guaranteed to buy a copy."

However, there's no guarantee he'll actually play it. ;)

I genuinely don't think it's much of an issue - the site is so new and small that making a stand would be meaningless. Now, if we had a bit more of a regular userbase who would be shocked by the site's sudden downtime there might be some meaning to it, but as it is I think it can continue to publish content today without being considered to have thrown its lot in with SOPA!

• Upvote 1