IGNORED

BAP Transfer Thread - Season 16

tyler

Previous seasons: Season 15 Season 14 Season 13 Season 12 Season 11 Season 10 Season 9 Season 8

BAP Team Selection Process

Stage 1 Deals

Player From To Fee
----------------------------------------------------
Tylerinho RPL United RPL Town £3.5M (Tap)

Player From To Fee
PeterUK RPL Athletic RPL Rovers
Gerry Helmet RPL Rovers RPL Athletic SWAP+£2M

Player From To Fee
Ryanski RPL Wanderers RPL Athletic £2M (TAP)

Player From To Fee
Scratch RPL Athletic RPL Wanderers £2M

Stage 2

AUCTION - SUNDAY AT 9:15pm

Be THERE

Or join via:

#rllmukfootballleague.co.uk

irc.efnet.net

Auction Players

tba

Team Picks

tba

Transfer rumour time. The window officially opens...soon. Need confirmation on when Mike can process the magic numbers. Which obviously he won't be able to do until all this weeks fixtures are reported in full.

Transfer rumour time. The window officially opens...soon. Need confirmation on when Mike can process the magic numbers. Which obviously he won't be able to do until all this weeks fixtures are reported in full.

City, United and Athletic are all reported.

The other teams haven't yet (despite my numerous requests over the last week to prepare for this!), and since I'm off to bed in a minute it looks like the window can't open until tomorrow evening now.

:(

A short statement from Tylerinho:

For many seasons now, I have played at the same club. It is time for a change of scenery. Yes, it is true that with Steely in charge United are surely set for some silverware but I must only wish them well for this journey. My new club has a player, who for six seasons in a row he has won the title. You cannot argue with this kind of record. My new club has won the quadrouble and recently the double again. It is a winning ethos that I am joining. It is players like this Timmo that I want to emulate. Thank you.

batistutav.jpg

Tylerinho was later informed of his errors and was unavailable for comment. His agent is missing.

Town Tap Talent To Try To Turn The Tables

Player From To Fee
Tylerinho RPL United RPL Town £3.5M (Tap)

NOMADIC/ERRATIC DEFENSIVE MINDED PLAYER OFFERED ANOTHER CHANCE AT PERENNIAL BIG CLUB.

Current rumours suggest that an unnamed player is currently in his usual transfer window quandary as to where the future lies. However buyers beware, a pattern has emerged in recent seasons which should alarm potential suitors;

1. The club the player joins tends to see a sharp dip in performance and standing in the league table.

2. The club the player has departed from sees an upturn in fortunes.

3. On average 1.5 managers are left feeling irate due to the player, another manager, or more usually both.

On the last occasion the player was at said big club, he ended the season a broken, shattered player, due in large part to sarcastic jibes and analysis videos highlighting a multitude of inefficencies. Can he return a more experienced composed player? Or will he stick with the club he most often calls home?