Games Exchange

strider

I've just had some dividers arrive for Marvel Champions from Tesseract Games.  They are horizontal dividers for the core game and phase one of the hero releases as shown here.  I ordered the wrong ones for myself, I wanted the coloured ones, so I have these going for the price of a PM if anyone is interested.

@Mortis @michael

In the UKGE thread I said I was taking games to the expo so here is the list for collection at the expo. I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Top picture £5 each. Next £10. Then £15. Then £20. Camel Up includes the expansion in the main box. I also have a copy of Small World with several expansions (leaders, grand dames, be not afraid, necromancer Island, legends) for £35.

1282077826_5.thumb.jpg.9a2d48d4e0869f57dd85b23db3922956.jpg658445153_10.thumb.jpg.6ca0951058b9031e77aa6bb25b9844b4.jpg2035420691_15.thumb.jpg.9a614eebf248e427007a83d246da125f.jpg869914223_20.thumb.jpg.ba09508f4e383cb837f9cdaed58a9864.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 07/05/2022 at 12:27, jonnyalpha said:

@Mortis @michael

In the UKGE thread I said I was taking games to the expo so here is the list for collection at the expo. I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Top picture £5 each. Next £10. Then £15. Then £20. Camel Up includes the expansion in the main box. I also have a copy of Small World with several expansions (leaders, grand dames, be not afraid, necromancer Island, legends) for £35.

Are you selling any of these, like posting them out?

Also is anyone else selling any board games? I want a cool farming/tavern-like game for my sister :)

18 minutes ago, buizel said:

Are you selling any of these, like posting them out?

Also is anyone else selling any board games? I want a cool farming/tavern-like game for my sister :)

Most of those pictured are gone now. I have posted out games in the past and might do again although it won't be for a while as we're pretty busy the next 3-4 weeks.

OK, summer clearout, all prices include postage.

All in 1st pic £5 each.

2nd pic £15 for each set (GPS+Mountain Goats+Sequoia or EIYO+Golems+15 Days+Space Lunch+Rebis) - these are unopened Kickstarter editions still in shrink wrap.

3rd pic: Exploriana, Pointless, Magic Maze & Le Havre The Inland Port £15 each, Gizmos £25.

4th pic: Suburbia Collectors' Edition (Kickstarter, played once, perfect condition) £80.

PM me if you have questions or want to combine more than one, I am very happy to discuss as would rather sell on here than faff about with eBay!

20220821_124503.jpg

20220821_124616.jpg

20220821_124718.jpg

20220821_124831.jpg

• 1 month later...

Selling...

Pandemic Iberia (unplayed) - £25

The Crew Quest for planet 9 (played a few times, excellent condition) - £8

Roborally 2016 (played a few times, excellent condition) - £25

CS files (aka deception murder in Hong Kong) English/Chinese version harder to get in UK these days (good used condition) - £25

CS undercover allies expansion (unplayed) English/Chinese version, would work as an expansion for deception if you have a copy and want a matching expansion! - £20

Mr Lister quiz game (unplayed) - free with anything else

Add £3 for postage or collect/drop off in Norwich.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a copy of Cloudspire from Chip Theory Games, along with nearly all the expansions / extras that I quite simply don't have the time ( or space ) to play properly, which I'm looking to sell to someone who does.

I played a few solo games from the scenarios book & really enjoyed them but they setup takes so much space, and occupying the dining room table for days on end ( plus small children who move things when I'm not looking ) just doesn't work!

The base game is the first version but comes with the kit to update it to the reprint / second version which I've already integrated, but I kept all the replaced bits.

It comes with:

Cloudspire Base Game

Portal Seekers Expansion ( integrated into base game box )

Greige Race & Scenario booklet ( integrated into base game box )

Cloudspire Vol 1 - The Joining War - Hardback book

Miniature Expansion Box

Ankar's Plunder Bonus Scenarios & Skirmishes ( Sealed )

Uprising Expansion ( Sealed )

Horizon's Wrath ( Sealed )

Update Pack ( already integrated into the base game so this is the replaced bits )

Limited Edition Hero Chip ( Timothy III., ESQ ) - from a trade show / pre-order / bonus

Pictures on request, of whatever you want, just ask

Looking for £230, which is what I paid for it.

It's HEAVY, so happy to discuss postage options or if we can meet to hand over somewhere, etc.

Also happy for offers if I'm way off what it's worth now, I basically just want it to go to a good home & be played, as that's what it deserves.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in

Contender

Gwent

Saboteur Gold

Spyfall 1/2

Codenames

Codenames Pictures

Quadropolis

Ticket to Ride

Pandemic

One night Supervillian

Ophir

Having a clear out and thinking of sending these to charity shop. Prefer not to faff posting the bigger boesx so preferable you're close to Gloucester. PM me if any interest and we can discuss!

4 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Anyone interested in

Contender

Gwent

Saboteur Gold

Spyfall 1/2

Codenames

Codenames Pictures

Quadropolis

Ticket to Ride

Pandemic

One night Supervillian

Having a clear out and thinking of sending these to charity shop. Not sure can be faffed posting so preferable you're close to Gloucester. PM me if any inters and we can discuss!

Which Gwent is it? I'm presuming it's the PS4 special edition expansion for Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine one? Is there another one?

5 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Which Gwent is it? I'm presuming it's the PS4 special edition expansion for Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine one? Is there another one?

image.thumb.jpg.b3d20777f26e2e8cf06fce4ab67c4cf3.jpg

This one?

I’ve no idea where it came from - it was a present a few years ago that got lots of plays/enjoyment at time but as a 2 player doesn’t get to table anymore 

(Edit - ignore my filthy desk! being tidying/sorting all day!)

I need to check which that is, I've got the Hearts of Stone one, I think the decks in Blood and Wine are different. It isn't where I thought it was so I can't check. Also I'd need it posted if I did want it so I feel bad about asking now.

1 hour ago, Hexx said:

Anyone interested in

Contender

Gwent

Saboteur Gold

Spyfall 1/2

Codenames

Codenames Pictures

Quadropolis

Ticket to Ride

Pandemic

One night Supervillian

Ophir

Having a clear out and thinking of sending these to charity shop. Prefer not to faff posting the bigger boesx so preferable you're close to Gloucester. PM me if any interest and we can discuss!

I would love Spyfall and possibly Codenames (depending on price) for my school games club. What sort of prices did you have in mind mate?