Games Exchange

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a pile of non-core or exhausted games I want to sell and I'm posting this as a place holder so I finally get on and do it.  All games are very barely played unless noted and if there is no suitable box for them I will use the bubble wrap + brown paper technique.  I'll use a pick up courier service for the heavy games since I don't have a car, and parcel post for items less than 2kg.  Payment may be by Paypal or bank transfer.  I'll post prices and photos next week.

Isle of Cats (including the 5-6 player expansion and all other KS elements). (Box).

Gaia Project (Terra Mystica ruined this for me, highly regarded game).

On Mars (probably KS version, it certainly has a few extra bits and pieces)

Chicago 1875 City of the Big Shoulders

Feast for Odin (box)

Miremarsh (not sure which version - bought this as the expo)

Ships (bought in sale, will be cheap)

Gloom of Kilforth - including pimp my gloom (tarot sized locations, bigger bag, more dice etc) and "adult" cards (nothing too bad) - this is the most played item on sale and price will reflect that.

Core Space - includes various additional factions and deluxe rule book (some bits sealed)(Box - which is a relief with all the bits and pieces to include).

Dungeon alliance - Adventure packs 1&2, 3&4 and champions (sealed)

Aventuria - tears of fire (dragon monster expansion) (sealed)

There may be a few other bits and pieces.  

I also seem to have mistakenly ordered 2 copies of the new Folklore game, so one of those will be for sale when it arrives.

Edited by Cosmic_Guru
Withdrawing a couple of items
1 hour ago, Nathan Wind said:

@Cosmic_Guru Chalk me up for the new Folklore.  Kickstarter?

Yes.  Somehow I cocked up the pledge manager.

Cheers for the interest folks.  I'll get my act together over the weekend and update on Monday or Tuesday.  

Will add (at least)

Res Arcarna

1066 tears for many mothers (basically just postage since the original box was scrapped and the card decks and rules will be separate)

Marquis (small box game)

6 minutes ago, Cosmic_Guru said:

Yes.  Somehow I cocked up the pledge manager.

Cheers for the interest folks.  I'll get my act together over the weekend and update on Monday or Tuesday.  

Will add (at least)

Res Arcarna

1066 tears for many mothers (basically just postage since the original box was scrapped and the card decks and rules will be separate)

Marquis (small box game)

I'd be interested in 1066 too :D

OK, this is the current offering.  As far as I know, all games are complete.  All games are punched, bagged ’n’ banded, and otherwise in very good condition unless noted below.

In general, I’ve taken 50% of effective retail price as a starting point and adjusted up or down for condition. Consider £5 of stated price to be postage, so if multiple items can be packed together that sum will be deducted (no guarantees, it all depends on what will fit with what.)

I’ll organise couriers for the items >2kg and1st class PO the smaller items.

Payment by Paypal or BT please.

All prices UK only.

Isle of Cats - full KS edition including 5-6 player expansion, various additional decks and bigger cat meeples. The original cardboard fish tokens have been replaced by wooden ones.  Some sorting out will be needed - the leaflets explaining the KS content are included.  Near new condition throughout. Price £45 (SOLD fruminous)

Gaia Project   £35 (SOLDJonny Alpha)

On Mars - retailer KS edition, includes a few additional cards and a board for blueprints. £60 (SOLD lochenvar)

Chicago 1875  - thin paper money is worn.  £25 (SOLD Mortis)

Feast for Odin - this game has suffered a little from damp.  It’s marked the inside of the box in a few places but not affected the game pieces other than one or two profession cards which happened to be on the outside of the decks.  Also, the top right hand corner of the box is a little scrunched (visible on the photo) £25. (SOLD Fruminous)

Miremarsh   £20

Ships   £10 (not discounted for condition - just didn't cost much more new)

Core Space bundle - includes Cygnus crew, Yamato crew, Purge outbreak (all sealed) and hardcover deluxe rule book - £55 (Pending Nathan Wind)

1066 Tears for Many Mothers - £5 if sold separately.  (no original box) (SOLD Uglifruit)

Marquis   £10 (SOLD Jonny Alpha)

Res Arcarna   £10 (SOLD Revlob)

Dungeon Alliance adventure packs and Champions expansion £10 each, £25 the lot.

I’ve also got 2 copies of Artifact (one sold), the solo RPG and 1 spare copy of Spielbox issue 2/20 and 1 Keyforge deck which must have come with TTG - if you would like any of these and they can be packed in with other items please indicate.

I guess the next step is for those who have expressed interest to confirm or otherwise and then we can exchange details.

IMG_2216.jpeg

IMG_2219.jpeg

IMG_2220.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Cosmic_Guru said:

Don't think anyone else was up for this so it's yours for £5. I'll PM you the Paypal address.

If no-one has taken Chicago 1875, can I take that too?

If you give me a total price for that one, 1066 and an Artefact solo RPG and postage then I'l paypal it across.

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, uglifruit said:

If no-one has taken Chicago 1875, can I take that too?

If you give me a total price for that one, 1066 and an Artefact solo RPG and postage then I'l paypal it across.

Thanks.

Mortis is next up for Chicago.    If you take anything else 1066 goes for free, otherwise it's £5. The Artefact is free.