IGNORED

Games Exchange

strider

I've got a copy of Space Hulk 3rd edition that I'm looking to sell on. All the miniatures have been cut from their sprues and assembled (a painstakimg process indeed). Would anyone here be interested (before I try elsewhere)?  Pick up from Expo will reduce shipping.

On 14/04/2018 at 18:52, strawdonkey said:

Ascension - Immortal Heroes - two-player deck builder, can be integrated with other sets. Comes with some Kickstarter promo. Selling as, after playing 1,000+ games of the digital version, nobody will play it with me - £11

Kinder Bunnies - bought to play with the kids but they aren't bothered - £5

Matcha - Set collection/bluffing game. Very abstract - selling because it's probably a bit too abstract for me and my usual opponent - £4

Not looking to post just yet but will consider if they're unsold before UKGE.

£11 for all of these if you collect Friday at UKGE.

On 29/04/2018 at 18:19, Pelekophoros said:

Couple of bits to shift, prices include delivery:

Unlock (this one) - opened and played once. All in perfect condition, but each deck has been opened. £18

Arkham LCG Core Set - unboxed, punched and played a couple of times, but not for me. £22

Stuff turned up in great condition and incredibly well packed 

Thanks 

On 31/05/2018 at 00:04, cavalcade said:

Trip is put back to 24th June - I'd be looking for £15 if you're about. 

D'oh. I've next week off, pretty much the only week I won't spend any time in London this year. :(

OK, time to get this up to date. For sale or trade! Offers welcome! Postage will be extra!

Ascension: Immortal Heroes £12

Two player Ascension standalone/expansion thing. Played about five times. I love Ascension but the fact I've now played close to 1,200 games of the digital version means that I can't convince anyone to play this with me!

Istanbul £19

Quality resource-gathering and map navigation game. I bought the Big Box containing both expansions from UKGE so looking to move this standalone version on. Box has worn corners but everything else is in decent condition.

Matcha £5

Simple set-collection/bluffing game. 

Kinder Bunnies: Their First Adventure Free with any other purchase

Kids version of Killer Bunnies, with less death but still the same unsatisfying victory conditions.

Things I'd like for trade:

Expansions for Village (Port and Inn)

Expansions for Race for the Galaxy (I already have The Gathering Storm and Alien Artifacts)

Codex (the David Sirlin deckbuilder thing)

Qwirkle

Other stuff that is cool with two players (probably not deckbuilders, I have enough of those)

Here's my collection to give you an idea of what I've already got: https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/strawdonkey

I'm looking to exchange my copy of Fog of Love. We've played the tutorial game but it didn't grab us and I'm lacking space after a UKGE splurge.

I'll reset all the cards so the tutorial as you play will work. The follow on story packs are still sealed. This is the base game only, I'm open to suggestions with regard to swaps.

:( Are you sure you don’t want to give the first story a go? The game opens up a bit more.

I’m just such a fan of the game but I can understand how it might not be for everyone. Did you trial it at UKGE?

3 hours ago, Gabzy said:

:( Are you sure you don’t want to give the first story a go? The game opens up a bit more.

I’m just such a fan of the game but I can understand how it might not be for everyone. Did you trial it at UKGE?

No, I bought it a few months ago after listening to one of the Shut up & sit down podcasts. Didn't play it at UKGE as we were trialling lots of games for potential purchase. I just can't see us getting it to the table again, we have too many other games to play as it is.

• 2 months later...

Selling a few bits too, all prices include delivery....

Mafia de Cuba - £12

Unusual Suspects - £18

Whitehall Mystery - £28

TZAAR - £25

Star Wars Destiny 2 player starter set - £15

Trades considered: Ticket to ride UK, Escape: illusions expansion, Archaeology: the new expedition, Pandemic Iberia

• 2 weeks later...

Sold a few of mine and got a few more to sell..

All in excellent condition except Star Realms which isn't bad. Prices include postage...

Unusual Suspects - £15
Tokaido (newest edition) - £26
Tsuro - £21
Hive Pocket - £13
Star Wars Destiny 2 player starter set - £13
Star Realms (used and unboxed) - £6.50

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, jonnyalpha said:

Up for swaps I've got Tikal, Rio Grande edition, and 1960:Making of the President, Z Man edition.

Both great condition. Anyone looking to trade?

Ooh, I’d love 1960. Any idea if it’s the first or second edition Z-Man one? Should say on the rulebook.

Anything in particular you’re looking for? I have a pile of games in the spare bedroom to trade but my in-laws are asleep in there right now, and I can’t remember what’s in the heap!

Okay, my not-for-me/doesn’t get played pile is…

Ticket To Ride Europe

Thurn & Taxis (plus a quite rare Spielbox mini expansion)

Elder Sign

Roll through the Ages: Bronze Age

Origin

Sun Tzu

Hanabi

Anything of interest?

I used to own Rio Grande Tikal, beautiful game with lovely mechanics, except it gave me the most awful analysis paralysis. 

Selling the following, prices include postage:

- Unusual Suspects - £13
 - Mafia De Cuba unplayed - £11
- X wing heroes of the resistance (millennium falcon and Poe's X wing, ships only) - £16
- Star Wars Destiny 2 player starter set, played once - £12