@Kzo of that list the following are co-ops

Arkham Horror
castle Panic
Escape Curse of the Temple Big Box
Pandemic - (as group)
Pandemic In the Lab
Pandemic On the Brink
Pandemic State of Emergency

All are light apart from Arkham Horror just because its quite procedural. The game itself is straightforward

Chatting to the boy and we're checking out of the Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures game, so, all prices include P&P. I've tried to price according to reasonable eBay prices, rather than the higher end, for you guys:

- A-wing - £10 Listed on eBay

- Tie Bomber - £10 SOLD

- Lambda Class Shuttle - £25 Replacement part requested (peg)

- 2x original red Core sets - £25 each £22.50 each or £40 for the two one listed on ebay, replacement part (ID token) requested for other

All are boxed and complete. The A-wing is missing the little plastic bag for all the tokens etc, but they're all there.

On 10/31/2017 at 11:05, Pelekophoros said:

Chatting to the boy and we're checking out of the Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures game, so, all prices include P&P. I've tried to price according to reasonable eBay prices, rather than the higher end, for you guys:

- A-wing - £10

- Tie Bomber - £10

- Lambda Class Shuttle - £25

- 2x original red Core sets - £25 each

All are boxed and complete. The A-wing is missing the little plastic bag for all the tokens etc, but they're all there.

Are these still up for sale? Wouldn't mind the tie bomber if so.

12 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Original Red Core Set means not the Force Awakens stuff right?

Does that come with everything you need? 

I'm asking for a friend.

Correct, it's the non-FA stuff. It's got everything you need in the box. For reference (apologies for US site, was quickest reference point I could find):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Miniatures-Game/dp/1616613769/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509723435&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+x-wing+miniatures+game

And just noticed that at £25 they're too expensive, even delivered. I'll do them at £22.50 each delivered or £40 for the two.

Exactly what Blunted said. For me, it seemed like a cost effective way to make more things blow up in a game!

Plus, there's apparently a load of stuff around the cards you can pick and the loadouts you can use if you really get into it, but me and the boy didn't really get that far with it (he loved the models, wasn't fussed with the game, but he's only 9 and he's lazy).

On 26/10/2017 at 17:23, LaParka said:

Added a couple of games after looking round and realising that I haven't played some of them for over a year..

Interested in Colt Express if you can give a price? Happy to collect rather than post if I'm right that you're not that far from Chester. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the following up for trades if anyone is interested:

Viticulture EE (sealed) - and yes I have another copy along with Tuscany, I love it :D

Rum and Bones (1st edition)

Mice and Mystics - I'm just finishing the painting, but it'll be ready soon

Masmorra

Zombicide Black Plague/Prison Outbreak

I'm interested in any mid/heavy euros. 

• 1 month later...

Post Christmas, I desperately need some spaaaaaaace, so these have to go. Condition ranges from 'like new' to 'completely new and unpunched'. Popping them here before the general trading thread:

Machi Koro: Deluxe Edition (tin) - £25 Del. 

Superhot card game - £14 Del. 

Gloom of Kilforth - £35 del. 

Arkham Horror LCG - £20 Del. 

Mate's rates ^_^

I'm mostly after cash, but will also consider trades for X-wing minis (particularly latest wave & Imperial Raider) or Armada.