Games Exchange

strider

Dungeons and Dragons - Wrath of Arshadalon - £25

Dungeons and Dragons - Legend of Drizzt - £25

Dungeons and Dragons - Conquest of Nerath - £20

Arkham Horror - £25

Arctic Scavengers (not the new reprint) £8

Flash Point Fire Rescue - £20

Pandemic (would prefer to sell these as a group - £65)

Pandemic State of Emergency

Pandemic On the Brink

Pandemic In the Lab

Pandemic Iberia - £22

Lost Legends £15

Baseball Highlights 2045 £20

King of New York £15

Principato £8

Castle Panic £20

Elder Sign £15

Bandu £30 (heavy, like Junk Art) 

Escape Curse of the Temple Big Box £45 + postage 

Bean Trader £8

Dakota £10

Thunderstone (v.1)

Thunderstone Doomgate Legion (v.1)

Thunderstone Wrath of the Elements (v.1) (no idea :P@cavalcade £25 posted?) 

@LaParka I'll take the Thunderstones!

Those are great prices for Ashardalon and Drizzt (I imagine you got Nerath at the same time I did and from the same place ;) ) and I'm tempted just to get them to paint them (even though I sold my Drizzt not so long ago) I don't think they're good games, but great value for minis and tiles for other projects. But I'll probably leave it... 

We are currently obsessed with Bohnanza - so Bean Trader is tempting. :D But not that tempting :D 

Oh go on then:

Dungeons and Dragons - Legend of Drizzt - £25 - pm'd (already have the other)

Have played it a lot - mechanics are plentiful but simple, i normally end up doing the same thing each turn (to kill quicker) but its a lot of fun mixing monsters up with a Dungeon explore set so you have a lot of variety. But generally killing quickly is where I have most success so it limits the choices we have when playing. I have not played RoA in a while so this new scenario and then heros/monsters will refresh it. A new co-op d&d of this system has been announced for this year too.

On 7/3/2017 at 13:33, Hexx said:

Good nick? Any idea of p&p (unless you're Cheltenhm way)

I've got some Pandemics, so the bundle isn't for me :)

Yeah, its in lovely condition, only played it the twice before my wife conceded that she really doesn't like coop games and would rather just outright beat me!

I'll send it via Myhermes so it should be about 2.80 to post. Which other pandemics are you after? Happy to sell some of those, just didn't want to be left without the base game because then they're completely useless to me! :)

On 7/4/2017 at 18:56, LaParka said:

Yeah, its in lovely condition, only played it the twice before my wife conceded that she really doesn't like coop games and would rather just outright beat me!

I'll send it via Myhermes so it should be about 2.80 to post. Which other pandemics are you after? Happy to sell some of those, just didn't want to be left without the base game because then they're completely useless to me! :)

Sorry missed this - all of them interest (but I doubt I'd want them all). Heard "On the Brink" is interesting

• 2 months later...

Hey up!

Second clear out if 2017 starting and to kick things off I'm going to get rid of Mercs Recon.

I got this from the Kickstarter campaign so it's got an absolute pile of stretch goal minis that have never been assembled (though I have sorted then). Each of the expansions are untouched too.

In addition, it has the Mercs 2.0 tabletop skirmish rules, which means you've got a pile of minis to play with on a board game or in wargaming. The two main games do have minis glued, and one or two need some TLC but will be fine.

I can't begin to imagine how many minis are in here. I've tried the boardgame a few times and it's just not the kind of thing my group will play, may as well move it on. 

It'll be a big box to send out, but pricing at £80 with free P&P in that, which is a fraction of the price of what I got carried away with! Collections welcome!

Images here:

https://ibb.co/eD8zM5
https://ibb.co/byuW15

Would also consider swaps, just not sure what for outside of big GW boxed stuff (BB, starter sets etc). 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say I played that tbh.

The board is massive and there aren't too many moving parts to the actual core games themselves (though there is a strange mix of minis and tokens in there), and the turn order isn't anything horrendous at all. It all kinda makes sense, but there's lots of little bits in the rulebook to keep track of which means it's no good for playing with my boy - you can kinda tell it's from a tactical skirmish game. Which is, of course, what the massive hardback book is for as well.

I'd be open to splitting it - one of the core boxes plus X(?) expansions (which are new Merc teams and an extra tile or two) for £XX? Say a core box and 4 expansions for £40 - and I'll chuck in a pile of the extra minis as well? Possibly makes it more palatable!

Right, in addition to Mercs (which @cavalcade may still be fighting his conscience over), I'm looking at my shelves and want to offload the following. No particular reason beyond they've not hit the table for a year or so and I've other, similar themed games I'd prefer to play! Not really looking to swap - I've plenty to be playing - but will leave this here for a few days before I list in Trading and then on eBay.

Prices include P&P, which will run to about £5 per box (or more with the heavy ones!)

• Dead Of Winter - this is the original release. All parts present and correct. Box is showing some signs of wearing now. £30
  • Quantum - looks to be out of print now. I've checked eBay and tried to price it correctly. £25
  • Dungeonquest - this is the original 19XX release. The minis are painted (and look pretty good!) and all parts present and correct. £12.00
  • Colt Express - this includes the Back To The Future add-on (though you need to download the rules). £20
  • Flash Point 2nd Edition - this includes the proper plastic figures for the firemen, though I have painted 4 of the 5, and the 5th is base coated. £20
  • Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Skulls & Shackles - this includes the Character Add-on deck and Adventure Pack 2. All in tip top condition £50
  • Legendary Card Game (Marvel) - this includes the following expanions (cards and instructions, no boxes or inlays), and all cards are sleeved. The inlay of the main Legendary game has been disposed of is sectioned in to 3. The box is showing some signs of wear. £70 (it's flipping heavy!):
    • Paint The Town Red
    • Guardians of the Galaxy
    • Dark City
    •  

If you're interested, this is why I'm getting rid...

• Dead Of Winter - I've a fair few zombie games and given I normally play with a maximum of 3 in our group normally, the betrayal mechanic in this is a little lost.
  • Quantum - I really like this. It's good fun and the theme comes through lovely, but it just doesn't hit our table enough.
  • Dungeonquest - the Dark Souls of gaming. It's just relentlessly punishing and I've had it a few years now so time to move it on.
  • Colt Express - suffers with us normally only playing with 3 players, so doesn't get quite as chaotic as I think it should do.
  • Flash Point 2nd Edition - this is one of those "I like it but just can never be arsed to play it" entries in my collection.
  • Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Skulls & Shackles - I never have the time to play this and, with Gloomhaven coming, I'm not sure I ever will.
  • Legendary Card Game (Marvel) - my most played game of the last 5 years, I'm burned out on it (plus I have the Aliens edition which I still play regularly)

Anyone after a copy of Gloom of Kilforth? I'm intrigued, but my chances of getting it to the table more than once are very low, so may as well shift it forward.

It's all sealed bar the shrink wrap, as me and the designer opened it at expo so he could sign it. So it's signed... after a fashion. I think he's new to the 'superstar designer' world though, as he printed his name so it could be anyone who wrote it :D

Still, it's signed and in perfect nick. £50 delivered? 

On 01/10/2017 at 11:27, Pelekophoros said:

Quantum - looks to be out of print now. I've checked eBay and tried to price it correctly. £25

Just in case anybody missed this, Quantum is a terrific game and a bargain for that price. One of those games that has a really simple set of rules, that make sense both logically and thematically, and offers a huge amount of depth and variety.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to get rid of these games (spoilered for length) I don't play them and i'm unlikely to play them in the future. If I could i'd get rid of all of them because they just feel like a massive weight around my neck. Haven't put prices but if you're interested i'll do them at a cheap price, some you can have for postage

20th Century
Albion
Arctic Scavengers
Arkham Horror
Artificium
Asteroyds
Backpacks & Blisters (2nd Edition)
Baseball Highlights 2045
Bean Trader
castle Panic
Codinca
Cubo