Games Exchange

strider

• 2 weeks later...

These are still available (I found them again while clearing space for more games!) ;

1) Machine of Death - In excellent condition although the card stock is pretty poor quality. Doesn't have an effect on the game though as you're not really dealing/shuffling etc.

2) Warhammer 40k : Conquest - played once but it's not something my girlfriend likes and won't ever get played again! In excellent condition.

Would trade for TTR or LNOE expansions (or Machi Koro Deluxe, long shot I know!). Would also sell for £10 and £17 excl. delivery. I can probably deliver anywhere between Swindon/Oxford and Winchester (Southampton at a push).

• 1 month later...

So I've now moved into my mancave and Christ I've accumulated some stuff. Time for a clear out.

This is the pile I currently have earmarked for disposal of at UKGE. I'm still checking prices etc, but if there's anything you're vaguely interested in I will figure it out and double check condition.

Zombicide Season 2 (BNIB, possibly punched) £50 SOLD
Zombicide Season 3 (BNIB) £50 WITHDRAWN
Zombicide Toxic City Mall (BNIB) £25 SOLD
Zombicide Angry Neighbors (BNIB) £25 SOLD
Zombicide Box Set #7: Lost Zombivors (BNIB) £10
Zombiecide Box Set #9 VIP 1 (BNIB) £10 SOLD
Zombicide yellow dice (BNIB) £5 SOLD
Zombicide Brown dice (BNIB) £5 SOLD
Legendary Villains (sleeved but box insert has been binned. All stacked well in there though) £30 or £25 unsleeved SOLD
Sentinels Of The Multiverse SOLD
Dungeon Roll
Pandemic SOLD
Last Night On Earth (heroes painted, one or two zombies test painted, some box damage)
Wrath Of Ashardalon (box insert gone, but all contents boxed in business car holders) £30 SOLD
Quarriors (original tin edition) SOLD
Fortune & Glory (box damage/bleaching) £35

Decided I won't be playing Resident Evil - Alliance, Deck Building Game so willing to shift it. Trade?

My wants:

Mysterium

Dead of Winter

Tokaido

Betrayal at House on the Hill

I'd also like Fury of Drac & Star Wars: Rebellion but hey, who doesn't?!

I'd also consider citadel paints (provided they were no more than about 20% used) and good paraphernalia like dice towers/trays, expensive brushes, wooden storage boxes for painting equipment, and other ephemera.

Decided I won't be playing Resident Evil - Alliance, Deck Building Game so willing to shift it. Trade?

My wants:

Mysterium

Dead of Winter

Tokaido

Betrayal at House on the Hill

I'd also like Fury of Drac & Star Wars: Rebellion but hey, who doesn't?!

I'd also consider citadel paints (provided they were no more than about 20% used) and good paraphernalia like dice towers/trays, expensive brushes, wooden storage boxes for painting equipment, and other ephemera.

This is still up for trade, folks. After the above games and/or knick knacks and paints!

• 4 weeks later...

Right, I've had a massive clear out recently and I'm basically down to the remnants of what I want to shift on. However, they're all big box so would ideally want to hand over at the UKGE or are collection only from Uttoxeter, Staffordshire - I'm planning on being at the expo on the Friday.

The following I'm happy to sell or swap:

Space Crusade £20 - all the parts are here and in good condition. However, all the minis are painted to a varied standard, topping out at average. They can possibly be stripped if you're patient. Some of the marines guns are glued on - freezing and snapping the glue may be in order.

Fortune & Glory £30 - in absolutely tip top condition except there's some sun bleaching to the box

Advanced Heroquest £20 - bit if a mixed bag. All of the components are here. Boards, tokens and rulebooks all in good condition. Minis are generally decent but a couple are painted, and a couple have metal proxies. Doors are in bad shape, glued or not far off needing to be.

And then I have Warhammer Quest. This I'm only looking to sell, rather than swap. £100, in your hands, which is a fair price I think.

Everything is present and correct, and I've kept it all in separate tubs. The box has some damage and the top of the lid has dipped but, hey, it's 30 years old. It's all in very good condition and also includes one if the extra treasure card packs that was released and one or two spares. It's never been painted.

Any of these that don't sell will be going on the bring and buy.

I think I paid £115 for it when I got it, which included shipping so yeah. I'm not certain the person who sold it realised it had the pack of treasure cards in it - I certainly didn't until I worked through the contents very carefully (can't remember if it's pack 2 or 3 now).

If it doesn't sell on here it'll be listed much higher at the Expo, probably £150, which seems to be the minimum it goes for on eBay these days.

I'll try to get some pictures up over the weekend. I'm only selling because it'll rarely if ever hit my table now and as warm and fuzzy as it feels to own it, the real nostalgia is attached to Heroquest which I'm holding on to.

• 2 weeks later...

That's the edition I've got, box with contents are really heavy, I was quite surprised when it was delivered.  There's nothing fancy with the components but it's one of the nicest overall game that I've got, if that makes sense. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Think I'm gonna shift-on Super Dungeon Explore v2 Inc. Forgotten King as I don't have time for another crawler (or the willingness to paint it all up!). I'm sure there must be one rllmukian who doesn't yet own it ;) Unused.  £22 delivered? Sold.  

• 2 weeks later...

How about £20 delivered for SDE?  Sold  

I've also got Eldritch Horror and the Forsaken Lore expansion to go. Pretty much absolutely mint, and neatly stored in a lovely storage solution of my own devising! The storage alone is worth about £12, but I'm willing to let the lot go for £45 delivered - bargain!

Sold!  

Ehrr2.jpg

I would like SDE please!

On 5/27/2016 at 8:00 PM, Treble said:

Think I'm gonna shift-on Super Dungeon Explore v2 Inc. Forgotten King as I don't have time for another crawler (or the willingness to paint it all up!). I'm sure there must be one rllmukian who doesn't yet own it ;) Unused.  £22 delivered? 

me please...

• 2 months later...

I'm looking to shift a copy of Castle Ravenloft and one of Imperial Assault, and possibly an extensive X-Wing miniatures game collection, but that would require some serious sorting out (pairing the correct cards with minis etc).

Ravenloft has been played a few times but is in great nick, SWIA hasn't even been played, although I've had a bash at painting up a couple of figures.  It has become abundantly clear that I can no longer be bothered with fiddly games that have a bazillion tokens and take an age to set up.

I'm interested in trading for sci-fi/fantasy/war themed games but ones which aren't like the above.  Stuff along the lines of Memoir '44 in terms of the amount of trinkets and time  involved.  Basically, if it takes 15mins to set up and half an hour to play, I'm all ears.  Or cash.  Or both.