rllmuk
grindmouse

Fortnite | Battle Royale - Season 9 - Future Islands

Yay! 2.5 weeks later I can finally sign into my Epic account again. It seems what actually got my account locked was that whoever stole it was using it to run cheats - so it got banned for cheating, not because of suspicious activity.

Epic support have unbanned me and sent me a password reset email. (And I’ve now enabled 2FA, @robdood :))

I haven’t actually had a chance to sign in via the game yet, so God knows what state that’s in. I’d saved v-bucks to buy the season 6 battle pass, but how much do you wanna bet I’ve got a couple of stupid skins instead?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, fretnoise said:

Yay! 2.5 weeks later I can finally sign into my Epic account again. It seems what actually got my account locked was that whoever stole it was using it to run cheats - so it got banned for cheating, not because of suspicious activity.

Epic support have unbanned me and sent me a password reset email. (And I’ve now enabled 2FA, @robdood :))

I haven’t actually had a chance to sign in via the game yet, so God knows what state that’s in. I’d saved v-bucks to buy the season 6 battle pass, but how much do you wanna bet I’ve got a couple of stupid skins instead?

Also any solo wins you have on your account were defi the cheaters ;) :p 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Also any solo wins you have on your account were defi the cheaters ;) :p 

Hah. Nope, when your win count is as low as mine it’s easy to keep track of. No new wins for me :(  but v-bucks were untouched, so just had my first couple of rounds of season 6.

“Rusty” doesn’t quite cover it...

Battle Royale just had a huge update.

PvE zombies added. There are multiple types and they spawn from the purple areas across the map.

Mini-event tiers to unlock.

UI improvements.

It’s great.

12 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Battle Royale just had a huge update.

PvE zombies added. There are multiple types and they spawn from the purple areas across the map.

Mini-event tiers to unlock.

UI improvements.

It’s great.

Its equally amazing and annoying, prolly lost a duos as we had some ass hat sneak behind the zombies and use their noise as cover to wipe us out :lol:

5 hours ago, MattKB said:

It’s a brilliant twist. The end game is utter carnage now, although some skins do blend in quite nicely with the zombies so hard to spot them. 

Stupid fecking Zombie asshats...

I’ve just logged in, 2nd stage of one of today’s Halloween challenges shows as paying 150 battle stars...

...and yep, it’s paid! Final stage is 200 - it’s just visiting areas.

Well I’d get in now before they cut this short - it’s the third Halloween set, first stage is land at a location (forgotten where already!) which gives a standard reward, next stages are land at fatal fields then haunted hills, dishing out 150 stars then 200.

• Upvote 1

We got a pro level duo win tonight, buddy went down in opening firefight and I wandered the map on my own tracking opponents, using nature as my natural camouflage only showing myself to finish off the enemy...

Was anyone else online for the cube event? It was pretty cool! Weird dimension jump, Navi thing, new geography at leaky lake, lots of small islands, flowers, and a rainbow!

I missed it, was sat in solos mopping up the fortnitemare challenges and said I would play until I won... given the way it was going I thought I had all night but went and won a game!

Was it as good as the rocket? That was great fun being in game!

If anyone is struggling with the weapon challenges in this season’s battls pass, Disco Domination is the mode to play. You keep your weapon pickups and respawn. This was probably common knowledge but I’m a bit slow.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, grindmouse said:

If anyone is struggling with the weapon challenges in this season’s battls pass, Disco Domination is the mode to play. You keep your weapon pickups and respawn. This was probably common knowledge but I’m a but slow.

No way!!

im really struggling with this one.

16 minutes ago, ulala said:

No way!!

im really struggling with this one.

Although I've not found any Heavy Shotguns or Standard Pistols in this mode.

A breeze to do the weapon tier ones though (legendary, etc)

5 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

That Trap Kill challenge can shit right off.

Place the trap on the ceiling by a door in a house and try to get someone to chase you. Easier to do early in a match.

Or plant one in a popular place mid-circle and leave a weapon as bait, and stay watching the game even if you die you might catch someone out by the end.