rllmuk
grindmouse

Fortnite | Battle Royale - Season 9 - Future Islands

Done my first ever solo squads earlier and came second, it was me vs a squad of 3 and they were coming from mountain outside tilted and I was coming through shifty so they had high ground, I did knock 2 of them though.

10 hours ago, MattKB said:

Had a crazy escape from a house/fortresss to end up rocket and sniping from the sky with balloons. It’s 5 mins long sorry

I thought that when you changed weapons whilst holding balloons you'd let go of them all at once?

Great vid anyway, there's no way in hell I'd have gotten out of that situation!

3 hours ago, wev said:

I thought that when you changed weapons whilst holding balloons you'd let go of them all at once?

Great vid anyway, there's no way in hell I'd have gotten out of that situation!

Balloons got changed so you don’t hold them anymore, they get tied to your back so you can aim, switch weapons, fire and reload etc while using them.

• Upvote 1

Not sure I like this new update as the sword carrier is so OP - I’ve lost a few games today and only sneaked the win due to a mistake by sword dude...

Pretty shocked it’s in the std game and not a seperate mode, I got killed by sword bearer inside the first ring and I was the 11th kill as he took 3 of us out  with barely any chance to kill him between us - even worse the heath was regenerating as he went after the next easy prey - nerf incomming hopefully!

• Upvote 3

Accidentally bagged a zero kill vr today, was in and out of the room at the same time as making a sandwich & tea, just moving with the storm but managed to stick around for the last 2 mins. Last guy raining down rockets on me & all I could do was build, nipped under a cliff, he came down to finish me but not before I clipped him with a purple shotgun, his last spammed rocket was just a touch too close to his own feet :)

• Upvote 1

I think I love the minigun, I was just laughing like a maniac, killed the guy in 3rd place and he had so much ammo I had max light bullets, final guy vs me and he started to build but there was no building here boy!! Just minigunned him to death! :lol:

great fun.

• Upvote 1

Is anybody else needing to do the "play with friends" 14 days of Fortnite challenge? I'll be on for an hour or so this afternoon but won't have the headset on because kids.

I went to buy it last night but thanks to stupid daylight savings time the clock ticks over at midnight instead of 1am.

In other news, just played it at 60fps on my phone, which is both impressive and a good way to make a pocket warmer.

Does anyone know which vbucks are spent first, those purchased or those earned through the battle pass?

I received 1,000 vbucks free from MS but they're locked to the Xbox. I have another 700 earned through the battle pass, so the Switch only shows a balance of 700. If I spend 1,000 vbucks through the Xbox, will that be deducted from the balance that is locked to the Xbox, or will the 700 earned through the battle pass be used first?

I *think* it spends the platform-specific ones first. Logically it's the fair way to do it, pretty sure that's been my experience (Xbox and Switch, buy vbucks on Xbox only).

I’m fairly certain it will spend the bucks unique to the system first but I did this in the week cross platform went live so can’t be 100%

First games of this since before Christmas yesterday and today, picked up the solos but no duos with some epic clutching defeats from the jaws of wins :hmm:

Honestly, I should put this with my all time fave games as I could play it forever esp with a chum :wub: I love how much effort has gone into the map evolution and balancing the game - those boom box things are simply genius, huge risk reward with you not being able to throw them far but if you get one in a base they destroy it and stop rebuilding!!

I've got one more weekly challenge to do to fully level Zenith and Lynx and I'm on level 99 with 3 stars to go on the battlepass, I've taken over the crown of ruler of the no lifers from my mate this season

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Wickedkitten said:

I've got one more weekly challenge to do to fully level Zenith and Lynx and I'm on level 99 with 3 stars to go on the battlepass, I've taken over the crown of ruler of the no lifers from my mate this season

Impressive work K-fizzle! I’m aiming for level 100 this season and putting the hours in but miles behind you, Lynx unlock is the goal and while I’ve done every weekly challenge so far my pesky job/family/sleep are holding back progress :mellow:

Got my third Victory Royale last night in Solo, which for a terrible player like me was a nice surprise. Only killed the last player by popping his balloons, but they all count right?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ulala said:

The Lynx unlock challenges will carry over into the next battle pass season

Ohh aye but I’m on a mission, the glowing colours one isn’t doing my visibility much good at the mo!

8 minutes ago, OneDvBmbr said:

Got my third Victory Royale last night in Solo, which for a terrible player like me was a nice surprise. Only killed the last player by popping his balloons, but they all count right?

No one remembers the second place ;)