Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole

Pistol

Haha, thanks. 

I stalked the guy from Titled Towers as the storm closed in. He got into two separate build battles, with rockets flying everywhere. I knew I stood no chance in a build battle, so let him and the other two deal with each other as I stayed in the shadows. 

He killed two opponents, with the 3rd place dropping a load of loot. He built and scouted to see if he could see me (he couldn't as I had sneaked into his fort and hidden). Then confidently went for the loot... then BANG

56 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

All Week 1 challenges complete! :omg:

Lobbing six grenades into a 50 v 50 battle is definitely the way.

Is there

Hide contents

something I can collect on the map now?

Once you do all the challenges for the week you get a new loading screen pic (you have to select it in your locker) which has clues to where the extra battle star is.

Deep breath:

I have a Sony linked epic games account also linked to my iPhone. This is linked to my Twitch Prime account.

Ive since gone balls deep on Switch/Xbox and bought the battlepass. Can I unlink my twitch from my Sony accounr and add it to my Nintendo/Xbox account and get all the loot?

1 minute ago, Strafe said:

Deep breath:

I have a Sony linked epic games account also linked to my iPhone. This is linked to my Twitch Prime account.

Ive since gone balls deep on Switch/Xbox and bought the battlepass. Can I unlink my twitch from my Sony accounr and add it to my Nintendo/Xbox account and get all the loot?

Do you just mean the twitch prime loot? I'm not sure it'll work if you've already got it on ps4.. 

Auto-run is second on my all-time list of things that kill me in the heat of battle, as I accidentally run out of my carefully built base into the open and an inevitable hail of gunfire.

(Number one is fumbling weapon choice and furiously bandaging myself at someone).

8 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Stand still an click analogue in twice

you don't have to stand still. 

I just had some great games (on PC).  I'm so bad, but I basically drooped into Pleasant about 20 times.  Only made it to the first storm shrink once! But got some neat kills.  Definitely getting better, it's just so hard when everyone else is so leet at aiming/building.  Dropping the same (fairly busy) location over and over is a good way to improve for sure. 

I was inspired by this guy's videos. 

My main issue when going somewhere busy is shitting out at the last moment when I see someone else going to the literal bit I was aiming for and knowing they’ll probably get the jump on me. 

I tried this last night at Retail Row for the weekly elimination challenge.  The number of times I judged by glide *just* right to land dead next to a chest, but then screwed up the simple bit (pressing square at the right time to search), and then got shot in the head as someone ran up and stole MY gun was just comical.  I've yet to get any kills in Retail Row for the challenge.

Landing somewhere busy, I find everyone goes for the roofs/chests.  I have much more success going for back doors, you can grab a gun or two, and if you're careful, you can get the fucker in your rooftop as they come to search the rest of the house. 

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole