Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole

Pistol

17 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

I think i need to get a chest in Snobby Shores to finish my challenges off. Also I really would like some stats on this at the end of a match, just do show how much damage you did etc.

Press Y, Square, X (depending on console) when your match is over and before you head back to the lobby. 

Whilst hunting a Llama last night, I got myself a second place finish. Would have won had I not accidentally switched to a mini shield rather than my purple fully loaded shotgun. :( 

28 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Press Y, Square, X (depending on console) when your match is over and before you head back to the lobby. 

Whilst hunting a Llama last night, I got myself a second place finish. Would have won had I not accidentally switched to a mini shield rather than my purple fully loaded shotgun. :( 

Do you arrange your load out?

Rifle - shotgun - drum gun - shields - sniper is my current dream load out!

2 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Do you arrange your load out?

Rifle - shotgun - drum gun - shields - sniper is my current dream load out!

Yeah, had minis at the end, just didn't tab across enough to get back to shotgun. 

2 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Yeah, mine was simply survive in Solo mode longer than 150 others. 

Llama update: Still no Llama and getting bored of landing in the same spot. Might try elsewhere. 

Landing in the same spot exactly (if that's what you mean) won't work, circle a single location, gliding, over and over until you find one. 

Or just carry on playing, you'll stumble across one at some point during the next ten weeks, I'm sure..!

Just now, robdood said:

Landing in the same spot exactly (if that's what you mean) won't work, circle a single location, gliding, over and over until you find one. 

Or just carry on playing, you'll stumble across one at some point during the next ten weeks, I'm sure..!

Sorry, yeah  I don't mean exactly the same identical spot. I am circling, looking around, etc. I know it'll come, but with no other challenges to do at present, I start each game by doing a quick search, then play properly. 

I'll probably be on this evening - 6/7pm-ish if anyone's around for some duos/squads. 

Slowly getting back into the swing of things after a few games with @carlospie last night. No wins though. Lots of landing and immediately dying to begin with. And shotguns suck now!? But Tac-Subs and Tommy Guns are OP. 

54 minutes ago, robdood said:

Man, this new SMG is beastly! Insane rate of fire, excellent sound fx. Has it replaced the tactical one? 

My son was waxing lyrical about it after school too. 

Will stop Llama hunting for a bit and try it out myself 

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole