Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole

Pistol

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

I think my downfall is the building thing, I rarely build.

As everyone said to me a few pages ago, switch to Builder Pro. 

I’m still not really building but I’m now definitely quicker at putting up ramps. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ph0rce said:

As everyone said to me a few pages ago, switch to Builder Pro. 

I’m still not really building but I’m now definitely quicker at putting up ramps. :lol:

I will try out builder pro, ta

27 minutes ago, ph0rce said:

So, how does the treasure / treasure map thing work?

Is there a map hidden inside one of the chests in that area, or is the map it’s own thing, like the lightning bolts are?

And can only one person get it per map, or can everyone find it?

It's an actual map on a wall somewhere, searching for it while being shot is a bit rubbish!

2 hours ago, gooner4life said:

My 24th solo win but it’s the first one I’ve got without my Son jumping in when it’s 3 left. 

I didnt even realise it was the last man and just stair/wall/stair up to him and shot him in the face with my Blue AR.

i didn’t think it would ever happen to be honest, at least not on the PS4 version.

4EA9612D-496F-49C1-927E-08E87C18E321.jpeg

First solo win then, awesome feeling init :) Do you share a profile or does your son have his own, how many wins does he have as sounds very good if can pick up right at the end and win!? 

I am am loving the new areas in this and all the new additions, the golf buggies and void jump things on paper sound like they could be bad for the balance but they are brilliant in game and really add to it - one hell of a streak the devs are on with constant additions that improve the game imo!

5 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

First solo win then, awesome feeling init :) Do you share a profile or does your son have his own, how many wins does he have as sounds very good if can pick up right at the end and win!? 

I am am loving the new areas in this and all the new additions, the golf buggies and void jump things on paper sound like they could be bad for the balance but they are brilliant in game and really add to it - one hell of a streak the devs are on with constant additions that improve the game imo!

It was a pretty flat feeling tbh, I didn’t get the slo-mo as once I killed that guy the final guy got killed by the storm so it just popped up victory royale as I was sitting there trying to grab the legendary scar!

My son has his own account, he’s on around 250 solo wins now and fortnite master has him on the leaderboard for solo win % he’s a demon though, playing squads with him and he’s all “got a squad on me... I need some hel... don’t worry I wiped them” .

that was my 101st win overall, 64 in squads.

Me and @sjvinnie get quite a few wins on duos.

5 hours ago, gooner4life said:

It was a pretty flat feeling tbh, I didn’t get the slo-mo as once I killed that guy the final guy got killed by the storm so it just popped up victory royale as I was sitting there trying to grab the legendary scar!

My son has his own account, he’s on around 250 solo wins now and fortnite master has him on the leaderboard for solo win % he’s a demon though, playing squads with him and he’s all “got a squad on me... I need some hel... don’t worry I wiped them” .

that was my 101st win overall, 64 in squads.

Me and @sjvinnie get quite a few wins on duos.

Ahhh I see, I got a squad win first night we played and only 3 of us - it felt amazing but my solo first took a while, for a while I didn’t think I’d ever get one so when it happened it was incredible. Duos is probably my fave mode so have most wins there, squads is fun but I find it the least intense so defi the mode I play least - did feel good the other day when we went into squads as a duo and won mind!

Your son sounds like a hell of a player, you must be proud that he inherited all that skill from you ;) 

How many hours do think he’s put in to it gooner? 

I came third in solos yesterday, killed 8 people, 4 of which were whilstvin the storm, I had 6 people watching me putting me under pressure, got to the end then built some stairs over my head by mistake and lost 

2 hours ago, carlospie said:

How many hours do think he’s put in to it gooner? 

I came third in solos yesterday, killed 8 people, 4 of which were whilstvin the storm, I had 6 people watching me putting me under pressure, got to the end then built some stairs over my head by mistake and lost 

Maybe an hour a day in the week, 6 hours or so over a weekend, he plays it less since season 4 though, he is getting bored of it and counting down the days to black ops 4.

I played squads earlier, went to fatal and ended up getting ganged by two people. Killed them then got rushed by two more. Blooming eck I thought and somehow took them out. 

The gsme went on and only 8 people left, next thing I know I get rushed by two players and killed. 

Turns Out I had loaded squad mode and turned fill to off. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Still not managed a single grenade, stink bomb or clinger kill. <_<

Best bet for this I find is to land somewhere busy and hope you get lucky!  Quite easy to grenade people who are busy fighting someone else!

19 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Still not managed a single grenade, stink bomb or clinger kill. <_<

Easiest to do this in 50 vs 50. Grab a bunch of grenades and really get in on the action, hopefully you will eventually kill 3.

Talking about the updated map (at least in 50 vs 50)  - dusty divot is actually a pretty good place to land now. In fact, either that or Tilted towers is a great place to land considering the circle generally lands near either. 

ATKs a good fun, but you have to be careful not to stay on it to long - as tempting as it may be. You can easily run into the enemy and end up getting killed.

Paradise palms - nice area with some great loot. However, only once or twice has the storm actually landed in this area with me. There are some ATKs but if you dont grab one then chances are you wont make it to the next circle as the distance can be massive. This kinda ruins the new area - out of a good 30-50 games i have only dropped there about 4-5 times.

Lazy Links isn't bad, quite a lot of loot in the roofs and the Viking area is a good place to drop for some good kills i find.

The rifts.. i honestly haven't come across many, besides the viking one.

I wouldn't say no to a slightly bigger map to make some of this stuff more central but perhaps a few more ATKs/rifts around the place. 

2 hours ago, robdood said:

Finally got that blooming Llama!  Typcially, I then found 2 more in subsequent games. 

Git. Still none for me, despite spending most of my time on this today looking in trees and not being prepared for battle 

I watched a video that suggested looking around loot Lake. 

I was gliding around from the south side, clockwise til reaching the North West corner, where you can climb the hill with the burger to hit a rift and then continue flying the perimeter 

You'll spot one eventually, I got one on my 4th try! 

2 hours ago, Darhkwing said:

Easiest to do this in 50 vs 50. Grab a bunch of grenades and really get in on the action, hopefully you will eventually kill 3.

Talking about the updated map (at least in 50 vs 50)  - dusty divot is actually a pretty good place to land now. In fact, either that or Tilted towers is a great place to land considering the circle generally lands near either. 

ATKs a good fun, but you have to be careful not to stay on it to long - as tempting as it may be. You can easily run into the enemy and end up getting killed.

Paradise palms - nice area with some great loot. However, only once or twice has the storm actually landed in this area with me. There are some ATKs but if you dont grab one then chances are you wont make it to the next circle as the distance can be massive. This kinda ruins the new area - out of a good 30-50 games i have only dropped there about 4-5 times.

Lazy Links isn't bad, quite a lot of loot in the roofs and the Viking area is a good place to drop for some good kills i find.

The rifts.. i honestly haven't come across many, besides the viking one.

I wouldn't say no to a slightly bigger map to make some of this stuff more central but perhaps a few more ATKs/rifts around the place. 

You need to find more rift locations as Paradise palms is easy to get out of with them - anywhere is regardless of the storm now, it’s made late looting much easier! Having said that you can almost ignore the first storm as 1 tick damage gives you ages to get out and then heal when safe from storm!

I have had a good afternoon, 4 hours sleep after a night shift is obv the best conditioning...

File%2016-07-2018,%2017%2041%2025.jpeg?r

53 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Git. Still none for me, despite spending most of my time on this today looking in trees and not being prepared for battle 

Just spend ages in the air looking. I found my second today. Got 1 of 3 fecking grenade kills too. Those ten battle stars will be mine. 

6 hours ago, Darhkwing said:

I've just been enjoying 50 vs 50 so much this weekend. Be sad to see it go - hope they keep it on.

And me.

Had some nicely balanced games lately as for a while one team was getting wiped out too quickly.

Played yesterday and both teams met in the first circle with about 40 each on a pretty much entirely flat and terrain free area. Absolute mayhem, but I found myself on a great run killing 6 and 5 assists without taking any damage. Best was stumbling across someone who had flanked my team and was prepping a barrage of grenades from a launcher until I shot him in the back and stole it.

Managed to get down to final 2 on Solo as well, came close to winning, but didn't have anything decent weapons wise and my opponent was in a portable fort and well prepped for me.

28 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Just spend ages in the air looking. I found my second today. Got 1 of 3 fecking grenade kills too. Those ten battle stars will be mine. 

Are they obvious to spot from the air?

14 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Are they obvious to spot from the air?

On PS4/Xbox, but maybe less so on the Switch. Wailing woods seems to be okay for them. They are pretty rare, two per map. The last one I found was in the side of a cliff! 

Grenade kills don’t seem to be registering for the challenges for me on the Switch. I saw some guy with an entire downed squad at his feet. Blew them all up before he did and didn’t get anything :( Then managed a solo grenade kill, nothing again. 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

On PS4/Xbox, but maybe less so on the Switch. Wailing woods seems to be okay for them. They are pretty rare, two per map. The last one I found was in the side of a cliff! 

Grenade kills don’t seem to be registering for the challenges for me on the Switch. I saw some guy with an entire downed squad at his feet. Blew them all up before he did and didn’t get anything :( Then managed a solo grenade kill, nothing again. 

Finishing off players someone else downed doesn't count as an elimination for the challenges; eliminations in team modes get credited to the guy who knocked them down, which is fair enough when you think about it.

Just now, Pistol said:

Finishing off players someone else downed doesn't count as an elimination for the challenges; eliminations in team modes get credited to the guy who knocked them down, which is fair enough when you think about it.

Ah right! I don’t feel so bad now :lol: 

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole