Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH4S1: - Fractured butt hole

Pistol

Yeah I got mine last night thanks to a super bent orange handgun. I do Ike dipping in and out of this. Especially with Zero Build, bots and odd matchmaking, as it means the sweat ninjas are nowhere to be seen.

Do Battle Pass skins come to the shop eventually? I want Doomguy but I doubt I'll grind my way that far. I mean, it's only like level 26 but still.

42 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Yeah I got mine last night thanks to a super bent orange handgun. I do Ike dipping in and out of this. Especially with Zero Build, bots and odd matchmaking, as it means the sweat ninjas are nowhere to be seen.

Do Battle Pass skins come to the shop eventually? I want Doomguy but I doubt I'll grind my way that far. I mean, it's only like level 26 but still.

I've never seen that happen.

I'm surprised they don't just have the alternative colors behind a paywall.

Another season where I shall give the battle pass a miss. 

15 hours ago, Strafe said:

Pretty sure this has to be the best looking game I’ve played on my Series X.

It sure pretty, runs like shit as you fly into a busy area - 8fps being my lowest 😂 Ive also had a couple of huge fram rate drops mid battle and ended up dead in a slideshow so plenty of work to do - all on a series x.

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

It sure pretty, runs like shit as you fly into a busy area - 8fps being my lowest 😂 Ive also had a couple of huge fram rate drops mid battle and ended up dead in a slideshow so plenty of work to do - all on a series x.

I haven’t noticed any drops myself bar minor loading or warping. That said I tend to steer clear of the busy areas. 

I was going to turn the frame rate counter on but it’s just not healthy, I use the steam decks counter all the time and it’s a massive distraction.

6 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Battle Pass skins never come to the shop, the whole point of them is that they’re exclusive to tempt you in to buying the pass.

That said, they do often do “remixed” versions of popular Pass skins - hard to see that happening with the Doom skin though.

I had to buy the battle pass due to finally cancelling the crew dub a while back 😂 I didnt even look at it but its something to aim for and you always get more v-bucks back than it costs so seems harmless!

First two duo games on today and we won them both and became invincible apart from the next hour or two where we didnt win again 🤣😂

The hammer is mad, hilarious and I approve - between that, the bows and scars being back its a good start to the season!

Bounce grenade bow is the best gun in the game, pinging people into the storm at endgame never gets old! Flambo is poss second best gun in the game, everything in the game needs to be set on fire at all times! Bomb bow is ok but easiest to defend against!

The hammer gun is lethal in good hands, been taken out with no way to defend against it a few times now - killed some punk with it and felt good, man!

Had another sesh of this and generally its a great season start but I was having really bad FPS drops and VRR wasnt doing anything - couple of vids of it:

After a shutdown of the Xbox and a full closure of the game (quick resume is amazing but wish you could just turn it off for this) and it seems to be ok again - maybe just something needed resetting but did put an hour or so in after the reset and didnt notice any issues!

Do you have the Wolverine Snikt! emote from the Zero War comics? They’re giving that out as a reward for the current Reboot Rally quests, but if you already had it they’re compensating by giving you 500 vbucks instead. I got it too, seems a bit odd not having to actually do the quests to get it but hey I’m not complaining!

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

Do you have the Wolverine Snikt! emote from the Zero War comics? They’re giving that out as a reward for the current Reboot Rally quests, but if you already had it they’re compensating by giving you 500 vbucks instead. I got it too, seems a bit odd not having to actually do the quests to get it but hey I’m not complaining!

Thatll be why I got the vbucks then!

Cheers, that solved that mystery for me.