Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S4: Paradise - Shiny and chrome

Pistol

It's opt-in by the sound of it.

PC/console users won't be able to join the mobile pool and then lol into their cornflakes while shooting touchscreen fish in a barrel, but mobile users can decide to opt-in to other playlists if they choose and take their chances.

We got the crossplay working fine and played for about two hours. We're shocking at it but its fun most of the time.

But I've had incidents of unloading shots at near close range and doing little damage (then getting one-shot). We found we lost almost every single encounter. 

1 hour ago, grindmouse said:

Yeah coming up against someone and they start jump around and building is a real pain in the arse.

I sort of wish the game had classes (builder, soldier) or disabled building in combat situations altogether.

Learn the game don’t try to think how to ruin the unique aspect of the entire game :lol:

Combat has an element of RNG so it will never feel like siege esp as the TTK in siege is measured in nano seconds! Just remember you always want height advantage, if you are getting shot in the open it’s your own fault but build as quick as you can to get cover and height -  building is integral to the game so you need to learn it.

Jumping around is pretty hard to do esp as shotguns have been nerfed so much is such situations, use a tac smg and you will have an advantage over the jumpers - it’s the people who push and build over you that will wreck with shotguns these days..

Aye, us rllmukers from the Football League folder: myself, @sjvinnie, @Baring, @tcharliel, @Theholyhogg, @gooner4life to name a few, we very rarely build structures - usually just ramps up hills and under gunfire in an open area of course, we still rack up a fair few wins (usually at least 1 per night, each 2 hours session). Agreed though that those who can build well and quickly are always our toughest foes.

With all these new modes (50 v 50, 20s, etc), I would love a "no building" mode, or even a "no jumping" mode.

Jumping depletes, but a step or two between refills it completely. This is fine though, because it makes it perfectly timed to the pump shotgun which means you can just fucking nail them every time they land.

I love this game. Totally gunning for the Wick skin. 

There wasn’t the same progression in the first two seasons so hard to compare - I maxed out season two in the last week and did chuck a few hundred v-bucks into buy some levels even as someone who put a lot of time into it and got a bunch of wins. There is loads more progression this season with the weekly tasks etc and I would say I’m going through it quicker but have just missed an entire week with flu :o 

It's been months since I've played but decided to give it another go just now. 

f8Jr4OT.png

I killed two players with a purple silenced pistol and the third with a golden one. My heart was going a million miles an hour during that 1v1 at the end there though. Holy shit! :lol:

Once you buy the season pass you can page through it to see all the stuff you can unlock, but no, not all the skins / emotes / gliders / backpacks are unlockable as part of the season.

As an example, the valentines skins (the stupid pink teddy bear, for example) weren’t ever part of the in game progression, you had to buy them with v-bucks when they came out, and they come back into the store now and again.

There’s also a free skin that you could get if you were a PS+ subscriber, and another for Twitch Prime (or Amazon Prime) subscribers. These are also not unlockable by in-game progression (much to my son’s annoyance. Muhaha!)

20 minutes ago, DC LEMON said:

Drake just turned up to play with Ninja on Twitch. Records have been smashed. A new era has been entered. PUBG better get on the phone to Kendrick.

Yeah just read that. At one point they reached 600k viewers?! Absolutely mental. 

Who's Ninja btw? I always see him get insane numbers on his own as well. Did he come from a pro scene or is he one of those screamers? 

Who here plays on PC btw? A friend of mine only wants to play PUBG, which I think is dull as all hell (honestly the gear/item acquisition phase in that game bores me to tears, it's such a hassle), so would be nice to team up with some other mukkers instead. :)

17 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Yeah just read that. At one point they reached 600k viewers?! Absolutely mental. 

Who's Ninja btw? I always see him get insane numbers on his own as well. Did he come from a pro scene or is he one of those screamers? 

He has an eSports background and is very good at Fortnite but he’s about as down to earth and restrained as a Twitch streamer can get.

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S4: Paradise - Shiny and chrome