IGNORED

Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S3 We vibin’ boys

Pistol

Anyone else get an email about detected failed logins? 

I'm going to enable 2 factor now, but seems bizarre someone would be trying considering my account has only existed for a few days... 

13 hours ago, robdood said:

Anyone else get an email about detected failed logins? 

I'm going to enable 2 factor now, but seems bizarre someone would be trying considering my account has only existed for a few days... 

once a day usually..

4 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

They weren’t joking when they said thr battle bus skydive performance had been improved on Switch. It looks and runs almost on par with PS4 now. 

Bodes well for them squeezing more juice out of the Switch.

It's an outstanding port to be fair.  When I'm cooping with rllmukers I move to switch for the level controller playing field, but immediately changing over from PC with uber settings to Switch isn't as much of a shock as I'd feared.  The textures and distant detail are degraded a fair bit, but overall the framerate and response feels bang on.  Love it!

3 hours ago, grindmouse said:

They weren’t joking when they said thr battle bus skydive performance had been improved on Switch. It looks and runs almost on par with PS4 now. 

Bodes well for them squeezing more juice out of the Switch.

No it doesn’t, they are almost different games the difference is so vast!

3 hours ago, Darhkwing said:

Man the ps4 pad is unbelievable crap for battery life. What about warnings? Just decides to run out of battery when i had the upper hand .. bet the other guy couldn't believe his luck (it was just two of us left).

Must be an old pad, new ones are good!

I can only be on comms on Xbox, which won't be a problem as long as you all have cross platform play enabled; I should be on later, if I can't join you on my Xbox I'll switch to the Switch and just play mute.

24 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

I’m just talking about the Battle Bus stage of the game. The improvement in this patch is huge. Not sure if joking.:unsure: 

I said it seemed better, it’s nearly 30fps at times and seems to have had a bump in res - it’s miles behind the PS4 tho, half the frame rate (and nowhere near as stable) and much lower res.

I do love the Switch version but when you go back to the PS4 the difference is astonishing and it feels much better so not just frames/res whore!

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

I can only be on comms on Xbox, which won't be a problem as long as you all have cross platform play enabled; I should be on later, if I can't join you on my Xbox I'll switch to the Switch and just play mute.

It auto sets it to cross play if you use friends list :)

Don't you have a set of phone earbuds with in line mic? Those work on switch I think! (you have to play handheld, though)

1 hour ago, grindmouse said:

I’m guessing he answer is no, but Epic should let you consolidate a PS4 account into a non-PS4 account. I wanna transfer my S3 pass and purchases on to my Switch one and then happy to never use PS4 again

Why don't you email them?  You never know!

GGs last night dudes.  I was trying to practice building... God I get tnagled up in buttons.  It'll come if I keep practising though!

Stayed up for another hour watching Myth, aka the Best Fortnite Player In The World. He's absolutely ridiculous!  Like, it seems like every decision he makes it the most optimised, not sure how it's possible, he's like a machine!   All while chatting shit with his team :D the strength of youth! :blah:

So a rocket is launching today at 6.30pm? I’m wondering where to best place to land is? 

Would be cool, if everyone downed their guns for a few minutes and met in a specific place.  I heard Snobby Shores mentioned. I guess that’s the obvious choice. 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

So a rocket is launching today at 6.30pm? I’m wondering where to best place to land is? 

Would be cool, if everyone downed their guns for a few minutes and met in a specific place.  I heard Snobby Shores mentioned. I guess that’s the obvious choice. 

Best bet is play 50v50 and watch it from whichever is your side of the map

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S3 We vibin’ boys