IGNORED

Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S2 Resistance

Pistol

2 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

I like to warm up on Switch, it’s even better that I have no skins so look like a n00b but while it is good fun it feels a bit cheap and not so fair on the new players learning the ropes - shame no stats tracking as I haven’t made another account.

There’s no stats on switch, regardless. Your wins don’t even contribute to the stats you can view on Xbox. Bit crap. 

1 hour ago, HarryBizzle said:

There’s no stats on switch, regardless. Your wins don’t even contribute to the stats you can view on Xbox. Bit crap. 

I think that’s fair tbh, my mate got his first solo win the other day on Switch having played on PS4 since October - I declared it didn’t count and said I could win my next game on Switch and promptly one 2 in a row! I’m no expert player but my 27 solo wins on PS4 are an achievement and I’ve probably matched that on Switch in a week!

If anyone is about tomorrow lunchtime onwards I’m up for some Duos on Switch, comms possibly but the Switch doesn’t seem to have enough audio power for my cans :(

Shane there isn’t a mobile app for comms as have my phone next to me....

First win on Switch tonight. Started off with some crappy weapons and sneaked my way into the last 10. Ambushed a guy who dropped mostly purple weapons including a rocket launcher with 40+rockets, assault rifle with 500+ bullets and a mini gun with 300+. And I had full health and shields. Hid until there was just 2 of us left and readied my massive arsenal only for my foe to build a big ramp and fall off and kill himself! Winner!

09C7C1A6-8FED-4CE6-B04E-C5B4F1800B60.jpeg

No worries!

I was using an Xbox One controller on the Switch last night, so much easier! Got myself a Mayflash Magic-NS adapter. No lag at all that I can detect, and at £13.55 a darn sight cheaper than buying a pro controller!

Had a couple of games with @Pistol who I also hadn't noticed joined the party at first. 

Was nice playing with someone else and apologies for just seemingly following you about, I still have no clue about the map. Although I am sure it isn't the best tactic, I did enjoy our mad dash to try and keep out of the storm, especially as I managed to escape it twice, only to die easily on my first firefight. 

Switched to Pro Builder and had a couple more games after and can see how it is easier, just need to learn what button lays what piece. 

How do you build 4 walls around you quickly? I hold the button and spin, but seem to build it too wide. So, instead of 1x1x1x1 it is 1x2x1x2 

2 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Had a couple of games with @Pistol who I also hadn't noticed joined the party at first. 

Was nice playing with someone else and apologies for just seemingly following you about, I still have no clue about the map. Although I am sure it isn't the best tactic, I did enjoy our mad dash to try and keep out of the storm, especially as I managed to escape it twice, only to die easily on my first firefight. 

Switched to Pro Builder and had a couple more games after and can see how it is easier, just need to learn what button lays what piece. 

How do you build 4 walls around you quickly? I hold the button and spin, but seem to build it too wide. So, instead of 1x1x1x1 it is 1x2x1x2 

Look up or down a bit as you’re spinning

Seems they are changing the end game in the future updates. I'm glad about that as I'm also rubbish at buidling and the endgame always comes down to huge tower building in the games I've played. It's a joy to play something so smooth and well made after playing PUBG.

Haha, amazing. 

Playing Squads this morning. We land and the rest of my squad get picked off immediately. Still 88 people left. Anyway, I just keep myself to myself and end up with a second place finish :lol: 

:lol:

I had a similar experience the other night - after escaping the storm, I need to apply a medkit in a hurry and ran to the nearest bush - only it was solid... Pump shotgun and tactical submachine gun made short work of that. Think they must've nipped out for a pee or something because they didn't as much as flinch under my hail of panic bullets. Had good loot too :lol:

18 minutes ago, Pistol said:

:lol:

I had a similar experience the other night - after escaping the storm, I need to apply a medkit in a hurry and ran to the nearest bush - only it was solid... Pump shotgun and tactical submachine gun made short work of that. Think they must've nipped out for a pee or something because they didn't as much as flinch under my hail of panic bullets. Had good loot too :lol:

I got a couple of wins and in both I had bush campers, one of them kept shuffling so I could hear him but pretended I didn’t!! I think I made him/herjump when I finally dealt with them!

I also lost a solo showing off to my daughter, the winner finished in 6hp and I looked a right fool, I forgot to record that one...

Well I just had my best finish while hanging the washing out! :lol:

Only about 5-10 mins in and I got summoned to hang the washing, so just moved close to the centre of the circle (which was still pretty big) and equipped a bush I’d got from killing someone. 

I was dead by the time I came back but I still came 3rd!

Dumb Question #3021

I am at tier 11 or 12 at the moment, if I bought the Battle Pass now, would I get everything I would have earned? So the skins, V-Bucks & XP? I used my credit to pick up the starter pack and 1000 V-Bucks ready for Season 5, but worked out I would still have enough V-Bucks for Season 5 if I bought this season pass and got another 300 V-Bucks from levelling. 

Just now, bradigor said:

Dumb Question #3021

I am at tier 11 or 12 at the moment, if I bought the Battle Pass now, would I get everything I would have earned? So the skins, V-Bucks & XP? I used my credit to pick up the starter pack and 1000 V-Bucks ready for Season 5, but worked out I would still have enough V-Bucks for Season 5 if I bought this season pass and got another 300 V-Bucks from levelling. 

Yes, not sure it’s worth it as not long to go - I very nearly bought it today mind....

Just now, Shimmyhill said:

Yes, not sure it’s worth it as not long to go - I very nearly bought it today mind....

Ah that's a fair point and it'd be just my luck I'd get the 950 needed and it'll end up going up to the 1600 I currently have :lol: 

I love this game! I'm not very good but am enjoying working at my starter challenges.  Solo mode is ace, I love just creeping about like I am in a Battle Royale for real! :D

Came 3rd just now. So close. I got caught out in build mode.  So many freaking buttons!

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S2 Resistance