Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!

So continued into the next season then. 

Makes a lot of sense now with the teasers and leaks. 

I thought it was an ok event considering, the over the top bollocks you kind of expect from Marvel these days. 

Bet there are a lot of kids going cold turkey now those eight hours are kicking in lol.

2 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

I rocked up late and got straight in, looked impressive but inverted controls on the trench run were a bit wank!

6.1/10

I never got to the trench run!

I was stuck on the battle bus in first person perspective the whole time. 

Switch glitched like hell in the event, had no control and ended up like I had entered /noclip and positioned into the middle of Galactus :lol:

Anyway, Battlepass bought with the V-Bucks from last season and getting a certain someone straight away was nice so off we go.

I went for the crew thing as it seems you can cancel anytime and battlepass + 1k vbucks for a tenner seemed a good deal, no doubt I will forget to cancel it...

New map is ok, weapons are a mix and will annoy some I’m sure.... traditional day one dub chase has been curtailed for a bit, 2nd and 3rd places getting old fast :mad:

Win within 2 games :)

Map seems interesting enough but a bit more play will tell. Anyone paid/recruited, one of the characters? Not had enough gold yet but wondering if they're smarter/harder than the robots. Also, I got a message saying "you're being hunted" or similar, and a countdown threat level...got killed before I could properly work out what it was all about!

17 minutes ago, Rog said:

Win within 2 games :)

Map seems interesting enough but a bit more play will tell. Anyone paid/recruited, one of the characters? Not had enough gold yet but wondering if they're smarter/harder than the robots. Also, I got a message saying "you're being hunted" or similar, and a countdown threat level...got killed before I could properly work out what it was all about!

ive been hunted and hunted someone, it was a quest on a board - kill x player within 5 mins

Just had a lunchtime session on a switch lite of all things, cos it was the only device that had updated in time!

Frustrated as hell in the first few games as the controls are... challenging on the lite. Somehow managed an 8 elimination solo win though!

3 minutes ago, Glasgowchivas said:

What's all this then?

Spoiler

You bump into characters from Fortnite over the map from John Wick to Evil Cat Robot.

You talk to them and you can basically except bounties from them for things like harvesting x amount of material or killing a player it highlights on the map. 

Also you can also pay them you gold bars you've been getting to side-grade your weapons etc. 

2 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You bump into characters from Fortnite over the map from John Wick to Evil Cat Robot.

You talk to them and you can basically except bounties from them for things like harvesting x amount of material or killing a player it highlights on the map. 

Also you can also pay them you gold bars you've been getting to side-grade your weapons etc. 

Oh cool, not played enough to twig what the bounties were yet!

Well the Xbox finally updated (spent most of the morning on dial-up download speeds FFS) so I hopped on there to check if you can use store credit to sign up to the Fortnite Crew subscription.

You can! So my accumulated Microsoft Rewards credit was put to good use. It doesn’t cost any more to use store credit either, which is good. You do have to have a backup payment option in case your credit balance isn’t enough to cover future payments, mind, so keep an eye on your credit balance and either top it up or cancel the subscription if you don’t want it coming off your card down the line.

Oh, and the monthly credits are tied to the platform you took out the subscription on - so I’ll have to spend them on the Xbox.

1 minute ago, The Hierophant said:

Bought the battle pass and played a few games. No idea what is going on though or what I am supposed to do. 

Rule Of Thumb - Aim for the head and kill people.

Same  old usual Fortnite shenanigans mind with not explain their new rip-off of the bounty system from COD: Warzone. 

Give it a couple of hours and there will be guiding right left and centre helping you understand everything. 

You can always just some of us guys for a few games!

Mukkers are always welcome!

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2 S6 - New season starts today