Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!

15 hours ago, Pistol said:

It certainly was! And that time when the squad fill guy got all our cards and we just made it out of the storm!

Lara something, what a legend - just a shame we all came out with no health and met the winning squad all tooled up!

Im loving this on the Series X as a side note, I much prefer the pad to the DS4 and it looks so good now.

Do you get anything decent for hitting 220?

I'm just aiming for the oil skins at 140 at the moment i wont go past it if you dont unlock anything.

I do wonder how cool the Galactus event will be, the big monster vs megazord fight was one of my favourite season enders. 

Yeah 220 is the last holo foil skin (wolverine). I’ll probably never use it :lol:

(If you want to try for it, the creative afk method gets you a couple of levels a day; be a tough ask to get that far in the time remaining, though.)

EDIT: I just Hope we’ll be able to get into the event! Been ages since we’ve actually got into a game for one, usually have to watch a stream :seanr:

1 hour ago, The Hierophant said:

What’s the creative mode to get layers. We’re at 198 and keen to get to 220. 

dies anyone know what the galactic event will be?

Go into Creative mode; select Create NOT Play. Then just sit in the lobby island area (you don’t need to go through any portals to enter levels). For an hour and 15 minutes, you’ll get 6,300 xp every quarter of an hour; after that, you get no more unless you leave Creative and restart.

I just log in on one of my kids’ Switches and leave it on the desk while I’m working. When the timer reaches 2:39, leave. Rinse and repeat. Make sure your device doesn’t go to sleep!

The encryption for the files for the Galactus event got broken, so there are quite a few leaks about the event. I’ve been trying to avoid them, though.

I wish you could have a split-screen that covers the whole screen. I appreciate the attempt to make the aspect ratio kinda the same as the single player, but the massive amount of dead space as a consequence is absolutely horrible. Just give me the option to have a proper horizontal or vertical split-screen, I'll take some UI weirdness in return for being able to actually see things even on a 55 inch telly! Split-screen is TINY.

Cheers for the couple of games last night @Pistol that Ironman on the last game was a fucking coward. 

I love how we got into the thick of it, and he literally ran the other way... and kept running..... wanker!

Anyone seen any decent leaks on what we are getting next season i have loved the Marvel stuff this time round but will spend my vbucks if it's back to any old shite next season. 

30 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Cheers for the couple of games last night @Pistol that Ironman on the last game was a fucking coward. 

I love how we got into the thick of it, and he literally ran the other way... and kept running..... wanker!

Anyone seen any decent leaks on what we are getting next season i have loved the Marvel stuff this time round but will spend my vbucks if it's back to any old shite next season. 

Yeah some good fun games there!

That Iron Man was a right prick. Trolling us with shockwave nades and clingers, nicking Wolverine’s claws and then bailing at the first hint of trouble :lol:

EDIT: just nipped over to r/FortniteLeaks, and though I usually try to avoid next season spoilers, I just saw one that’s got me VERY hyped.

8 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

I don't think that's too bad actually depending on if those costumes get better than that one they are peddling. 

I think it's a bit too much should have gone with an introductory price of £4.99

battle pass is roughly every 2.5 months so 4.8 battlepasses a year at 6.49ish a pass so roughly 2.60 a month :D

1000 Vbucks is £6.49

so adding the above two we get £9.09 and you get an outfit pack.

It isnt a terrible deal but depends on battlepasses remaining at roughly 5 a year and depends on you spending vbucks and liking the outfit pack

2 minutes ago, Clipper said:

battle pass is roughly every 2.5 months so 4.8 battlepasses a year at 6.49ish a pass so roughly 2.60 a month :D

1000 Vbucks is £6.49

It isnt a terrible deal but depends on battlepasses remaining at roughly 5 a year and depends on you spending vbucks and liking the outfit pack

With the fact you can earn the battle pass vbucks needed you do get quite a bit for your dollar.

Makes me think that the rumour of shorter seasons again maybe true.

1 minute ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

With the fact you can earn the battle pass vbucks needed you do get quite a bit for your dollar.

Makes me think that the rumour of shorter seasons again maybe true.

Yes I should have pointed out you can earn 1500 vbucks during a season and some hold 950 back to pay for the battlepass so it is in effect "free". So as a fortnite "crew" (ugh) member you can spend all those "free" vbucks on tat as well :D

15 hours ago, Clipper said:

1000 Vbucks is £6.49

So for £9.99 a month you get the battle pass, 1000 vbucks and an outfit?

When does this start?

Is it instead of buying a battle pass with v-bucks?

So instead of buying battlepass for 6.49 (or 950 vbucks) you start paying 9.99 a month from dec 2nd (season 5 start).

i think it makes tons of sense on a “battlepass” month but on months with no new battlepass it might feel a bit expensive - especially if the outfit that month isn’t interesting. you’ll have to keep reminding yourself of the value. 

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2 S6 - New season starts today
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!