Jump to content

Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!


Recommended Posts

Down to a few challenges left, a couple of which are the timed driving ones. 

 

Managed to complete the Fornitemares what a boring set of challenges those were. 

 

Does anyone fancy trying to help me mop up the challenges today? (Thurs Oct 29) i'm on this afternoon and late this evening. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

When does this season end? Also when does the actual nightmare that is fortnitemares finish, I detest it!

 

 

 

I think I read early December a few days ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have genuinely been playing Fortnite regularly for maybe two weeks now. Firstly, its a cracking game and very addictive. But lets be clear in saying that Fortnitemares is utterly shit and the sooner its gone the better :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, marc2j said:

I have genuinely been playing Fortnite regularly for maybe two weeks now. Firstly, its a cracking game and very addictive. But lets be clear in saying that Fortnitemares is utterly shit and the sooner its gone the better :-)


Yeah it’s ruined it for me, I just get angry playing - me vs 14 ghosts being my last non win :mad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some buzz though when you manage a victory royale against those ghost pricks though

I thought I had a winning strategy the other night when I zipped back on forth on the lines between steamy stacks and the other side... i was tooled up well, fully shielded and I thought I could wait all the other humans out then pick the ghost pricks off at my leisure - i'd already sniped 3 of them, was loving. Didn't know ghost could zipline though, did I?

My experience is similar to yours @marc2j; only started playing about 4 weeks ago when my nephew was up for a sleepover and wanted to show Fortnite to my son... I reluctantly allowed him to download it and bought the Marvel battle pass and now I'm (well, WE ) are Level 103 and trying to complete the Silver skins before the season finishes! :-D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glasgowchivas said:

Some buzz though when you manage a victory royale against those ghost pricks though

I thought I had a winning strategy the other night when I zipped back on forth on the lines between steamy stacks and the other side... i was tooled up well, fully shielded and I thought I could wait all the other humans out then pick the ghost pricks off at my leisure - i'd already sniped 3 of them, was loving. Didn't know ghost could zipline though, did I?

My experience is similar to yours @marc2j; only started playing about 4 weeks ago when my nephew was up for a sleepover and wanted to show Fortnite to my son... I reluctantly allowed him to download it and bought the Marvel battle pass and now I'm (well, WE ) are Level 103 and trying to complete the Silver skins before the season finishes! :-D 


We won our first duos in Fortnitemares, I thought it was shite but at least easy.... it’s just shite and frustrating, I actually decided against playing it last night and just went to bed early :o 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am now level 100, Stark/Iron Man unlocks done so once Fortnitemares has fecked off, I can spend the month mopping up other stuff.  Really enjoyed this season, mainly because of the Marvel stuff.  Wish they had made this much effort with the Star Wars unlocks, a Boba Fett skin would be :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2020 at 13:12, Jigsaw Monkey said:

 

Looks like a couple of DC skins are available next season but doesn't look like a 100% DC themed season according to Forbes guy, available November 17th apparently.

 

It's just this pack:-

 

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/stop-the-presses-the-last-laugh-bundle-brings-the-joker-poison-ivy-and-more-to-fortnite?sessionInvalidated=true

 

It's been advertised for months at Smyths. 

 

I always wait for the leaks a couple of weeks before the new season to see if im saving my vbucks or buying the pass.

 

I'm level 96 now so my main goal is just to get to 100 and to do all the costume challenges.

 

Anyone else have a go at the Ghost Rider skin tournament last night? Me and my nephews had a go but as usual it was rife with aim bot. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is the right place for this but if anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful.

I played Fortnite awhile ago on my Ps4,never really got into it but my son has recently started playing it on his Switch and of course I've spent  a fair amount of money on skins for him on his account but now he wants to start playing on my Ps4 as his friends all play ps4 and he can talk to them on it so is there anyway of transferring his account onto my ps4, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kittygotwet said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but if anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful.

I played Fortnite awhile ago on my Ps4,never really got into it but my son has recently started playing it on his Switch and of course I've spent  a fair amount of money on skins for him on his account but now he wants to start playing on my Ps4 as his friends all play ps4 and he can talk to them on it so is there anyway of transferring his account onto my ps4, 


You could just create a new profile on the PS4 and then let him use his details on there? If you use his real date of birth and he’s too young to play the game as per the rating there’s no way around it though - none of the age restriction settings will override it last time I checked (a couple of months back)

 

edit - then do as @metallicfrodo says. Making sure the Epic account is a ‘proper’ one on their website is important, you might have to log in via the Nintendo link on the log in page 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kittygotwet said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but if anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful.

I played Fortnite awhile ago on my Ps4,never really got into it but my son has recently started playing it on his Switch and of course I've spent  a fair amount of money on skins for him on his account but now he wants to start playing on my Ps4 as his friends all play ps4 and he can talk to them on it so is there anyway of transferring his account onto my ps4, 

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/08/guide_how_to_link_your_fortnite_epic_account_on_switch_and_ps4

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2020 at 10:02, Shimmyhill said:

Can’t we just have a season without 5 OP weapons only a few players can get?

 

 


 

epic seems to do everything to make the “best” players retain their huge advantage. It keeps them playing and streaming when they win.
 

All the things that gave regular players a fighting chance against the best (or those using cheats) players have been removed or changed.

 

Aim assist.

Increased bloom of guns

Absence of non-bloom guns, how long did the scoped ar last until they killed its drop rate and nerfed it? 2 weeks.

removal of tac shotgun 
bouncers mean no fall damage

 

The few Mythical weapons just give the few a huge advantage. I’ve never seen a rocket launcher this season but regularly get killed by it in the end game.

 

the game descends into people who do the following

 

Jumpy-shotgun 

duck, stand, duck, stand abusers (this is done on a hacked pad or pedal)

people who build 1ms after a shotgun blast (a hacked pad)

stupidly fast editors 

 

 

the one season that removed all the shit and went back to basics I won more games than all the other seasons combined.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Where's the fucking next gen screenshots @Shimmyhill you had 1 job.


Ive had 6 second place solos today on Xbox, prior to that one duos game on old faithful PS4 and we won.... have taken some vids but only 1080p...

 

I’ll grab some 4k stuff, it looks so bloody good and feels like 60fps all the time unlike PS4 pro!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2 S6 - New season starts today
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.