IGNORED

Samba De Amigo

sir podger

Its cost me £110, £20 for the DC, £30 for the US copy of samba on ebay, and £60 for 2 sets of maracas. one handy boot disk downloaded from dcemulation.com and my uk dc plays without a hitch,

one hundred and ten quid for one game, and its worth every penny, without a doubt its the funnest multiplayer game i have played in a long while, one you get into it its awesome. the only downside to the game is when people walk past my house and see myslef and another family member shaking our maracas like loons and giving odd stares.

if you have yet to play this masterpiece i say do so now, i dont regret a single penny of my two week quest to get a samba system.

I`ve been playing it recently without the maracas and is indeed excellent. What maracas are you using, the cha cha ones? I`ve seen play-asia are doing the cha cha ones for £15 are they any good as the official ones are a little out of my price range.

I`ve been playing it recently without the maracas and is indeed excellent. What maracas are you using, the cha cha ones? I`ve seen play-asia are doing the cha cha ones for £15 are they any good as the official ones are a little out of my price range.

I'm using the cha cha ones and they're pretty good if a little erratic at picking up some of the lower shakes.

Play Asia for £15 ehh. Might check them out. What's the import tax situation with them?

the cha cha ones are very good,

(I've been using them for 2 years)

but don't disconnect them when the dreamcast is turned on !

It can blow both the maracas and the joypad port;

and afterwards the maracas can blow another joypad port.

(I blew 2 dreamcast joypad ports in 2 days 2 years ago, I think I had to tell)

If you don't unplug them when the console is powered, the cha cha are surprisingly good !

So what is better, official or cha cha? Some say cha cha is better because its 3D movement, while some say offical.

From a friend that had them both.... he said that the offical; ones are a lot better... the 3d ones are ment to be more troblesome... sos i cant give you any specific reasons... at the moment i own a usa copy of the game sepratly... im waiting to pick up some maracrs at some point in time...

i got a 2 cha cha sets from ebay, they were 24.99 on buy now from consolesandgadgets.co.uk, so after p&p they were £60.

they were quite erratic at the start, sometimes thinking the maracas were in opposite corners or not responding, but as ive played more and moved the sets apart they have gotten better.

i got a 2 cha cha sets from ebay, they were 24.99 on buy now from consolesandgadgets.co.uk, so after p&p they were £60.

they were quite erratic at the start, sometimes thinking the maracas were in opposite corners or not responding, but as ive played more and moved the sets apart they have gotten better.

I've had trouble trying to get two sets of cha-chas working together, it seems the interrupt each other - though individually they are fine. Is getting them working together all about how far apart you are ?

Me four. In particular I am after Samba 2000. Already have the original and 2 sets of maracas.

Cannot wait to see my Mother-In-Law, half soaked in Port and Brandy playing this on New Years Eve. It will be blackmail material if ever there was some. :unsure:

It will almost be on par with the Star Wars kid and the light sabre!

Marsh - could you put together a bundle that included a Dreamcast?

Certainly can, nearly new boxed USA DC that plays the lot out of the box. Squirtle is up for some maracas so I just need to nail down the game.

More news when I get it.

Marsh - could you put together a bundle that included a Dreamcast?

Certainly can, nearly new boxed USA DC that plays the lot out of the box. Squirtle is up for some maracas so I just need to nail down the game.

More news when I get it.

That would be great.

Especially with the 'having the same birthday as you' discount that I'm bound to get.

Could you also throw in some insurance against being killed by my girlfriend?