IGNORED

Food Blogs

meatbin

Shameless plug for my new baking blog - not everyone's cup of tea, but hope to make it an interesting read!

http://bakingwithfiona.blogspot.com

Love Foodstuff Finds - brilliant way to find out about different and interesting ingredients. Not sure about the Marmite fudge though!

Thank you - and the Marmite Fudge was no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be!

All the best with baking blog :-)

Shameless plug:

I decided to start my own http://www.ablokewhocooks.co.uk/

Nice work. Incidentally, one variation on your garlic mushrooms is a Jamie Oliver version which doesn't ad yoghurt/cream, but instead adds some lemon juice and chilli. Probably my most cooked emergency meal when there's nothing in the house except spaghetti, garlic, mushrooms and lemons. Which are the kind of things which always seem to be sitting around when everything else has run out, thank the lord.

Nice work. Incidentally, one variation on your garlic mushrooms is a Jamie Oliver version which doesn't ad yoghurt/cream, but instead adds some lemon juice and chilli. Probably my most cooked emergency meal when there's nothing in the house except spaghetti, garlic, mushrooms and lemons. Which are the kind of things which always seem to be sitting around when everything else has run out, thank the lord.

Thanks dude, your suggested variation sounds great - going to try that.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...