IGNORED

Resident Evil 6

The Sarge

Completed Chris' campaign and loved it - most of it anyway. Got the option for New Game+ afterwards, and chose to start a new game. The game asked if I wanted to start a new game without the weapons I had gotten during my first playthrough, to which I answered "no". Started a new Chris campaign and had all my weapons from the last playthrough. Quit after having played a while, but now the option for New Game+ no longer appears on the menu screen. Why's that? Chris is the only campaign I've completed so far, but it should still give me the option for New Game+ again, even though I've already selected it once, shouldn't it?

Anyway - full game is so much better than the demo. Which I didn't like at all.

Because you didn't finish the campaign on your current playthrough. You can start other campaigns and still have all the weapons from Chris's one, when you play through on his again.

I should add that after trying new game+ I went back and continued my Leon playthrough, so whenever I choose Continue from now on, it continues my Leon playthrough. New game+ for Chris is nowhere to be seen though. It might be that if I choose the first chapter on my Chris campaign again, Chapter 1 will just start after I chose new game+ for it earlier. Will have to check that out later.

Hmmm, off the top of my head, from RE5:

The two areas from the demo

The Machine Gun/Motorbikes bit

The Swamp Area with the Boat, Crocodiles Etc

The Fight with Wesker, Jill etc

Rock Punching

Shit, I really can't think of much else.

"Gimme an egg!"

I should add that after trying new game+ I went back and continued my Leon playthrough, so whenever I choose Continue from now on, it continues my Leon playthrough. New game+ for Chris is nowhere to be seen though. It might be that if I choose the first chapter on my Chris campaign again, Chapter 1 will just start after I chose new game+ for it earlier. Will have to check that out later.

You need to pick a chapter from the Chris campaign I think.

Yes, I agree with that. I barely got to hate Derek before it was time to fight him. In RE4 you're teased and tormented by first Chief Mendez, then Salazar, then Saddler, throughout the whole game. Krauser too. When you finally get to kick their arses it feels gooood.

Plus you had Del Lago, el Gigante, Verdugo. All outstanding and varied encounters.

RE6 hasn't had anything to compare so far in that regard.

Those hive mind enemies at the end of Ada's first chapter are a fucking BITCH. The lack of moving space and her limited arsenal of weapons forced me to just make a run for it instead of killing them all. First time I had to do that in the entire game (playing on Veteran).

She's actually the perfect character to take them on:

fire off a couple of TMP shots to disperse any bee bombs heading your way, then dump a few rounds into the centre mass of the walking humanoid form, forcing the giant queen bee to pop out from the swarm. A single crossbow bolt will kill the exposed queen and cause the associated swarm to dissipate.

Is there anywhere were it lists all the tips you get on the loading screens? There was a tip about when you get a group of zombies coming towards you shoot the lead zombie in the legs and the rest will trip over them. I can help but think thatif these tips where readily available it would make the game more enjoyable. Someone posted a link a while back in this thread to a capcom website which i think provide more information than whats in the box in manual.

I've tried to do this, I couldn't get it to happen. How do I activate the QTE?

After he gets zapped by lightning, i just picked up the rod and strode up to his face, got the red right trigger icon and hit it.

Dav, if you pay the game in chronological order, you get more time to hate Derek.

I'll say it to anyone that playing the game in the chronological order rather than a character at a time is the best way to play it and the variety it offers in this format has made it much more enjoyable. Capcom should have made it this way from the start.

Is there anywhere were it lists all the tips you get on the loading screens? There was a tip about when you get a group of zombies coming towards you shoot the lead zombie in the legs and the rest will trip over them. I can help but think thatif these tips where readily available it would make the game more enjoyable. Someone posted a link a while back in this thread to a capcom website which i think provide more information than whats in the box in manual.

This^

Can't believe installing it makes all the tips flash past!

I couldn't find the rod during the time when he has his head down! It magically reappeared on the ground after I had shot one of his eyes off.

Oh well.

Bummer. It's a very therapeutic way to kill it. BIG FUCKING NEEDLE TO THE FACE!

Anyway, did you like the final shot when he died. One of the best images I've seen in ages.