IGNORED

amped vs amped 2

bplus

Right i hoping that im getting an xbox for xmas, I really want amped 2, well i did until i read the GamesTM review which gave five out of ten and said it wasnt as good as amped 1.

So what do you guys reckon is the better of the two? I do have bb and will be Live but is amped 1 actually a better game?

Cheers

Right i hoping that im getting an xbox for xmas, I really want amped 2, well i did until i read the GamesTM review which gave five out of ten and said it wasnt as good as amped 1.

So what do you guys reckon is the better of the two? I do have bb and will be Live but is amped 1 actually a better game?

Cheers

I commented on this in the GamesTM score thread...

Basically they're talking a load of old rubbish (imho), how they can claim Amped 2 is worse than the predecessor (and therefore giving it 5) while in the same issue giving the patently WORSE sequel Tony Hawk Underground (the FIFTH in a saturated series - much as I like them) an 8 is quite frankly astounding. AND the award an astonishing 9 for CM 03/04 - which is merely a fixed version of CM4!....

DAMN I'M ANGRY!

*Deep breaths*

Yes

The sequel is considerably better....GamesTM are, to quote a well known saying, "ON CRACK"....

They're both very different games, Amped is a straight freestyler type game while 1080 challenges you to find the quickest way to fall down a mountain. It's worth getting both as they both have a very different focus.

dammit i want amped now, the bit of 1080 im enjoying is the trick attack bit.