IGNORED

EastEnders

the_debaser

most shit storyline in the world.

I'm just waiting for someone to complain because bitch was said before the watershed.

I actually laughed out loud when I heard it. For some reason it went right over the head of my little sister, who thought she said "beast" or something like that. Bless.

I missed it tonight, what happened ?

Sonia and Naomi were in bed naked together and then when I finally recovered from being sick all over myself and cleaning up the mess, they were outside the pub and Sonia told Martin she didn't leave him because of Naomi, she left him because of him.

Oh that and Big Mo has probably killed Baby Freddie trying to dope him so get it on with teh scruffy bloke that is mates with Pauline's husband.

Thank fuck that scruffy bloke made his excuses tonight....I couldn't bear any more him n Big Mo sexual carry on. Yack yack yack.

the thought of big mo naked and bouncing on top his cock sends shudders down my spine, i think i will have nightmares tonight ^_^ x 1000

I think its a long term plan of Sonia's to destroy Martin as he killed whats his name.

Yeah, was always a bit dodgy her marrying the man who was directly responsible to the death of the love of her life.

See also: Everyone conveniently forgetting Billy entered the show as a child abuser.

"billy you would nake a great Dad"

"Yeah I know, I can remember belting Jamie until he was black and blue"

"Gawd bless you son, let go and eat some jellied eels"

I bet more people will complain about a lesbian relationship being shown before the watershed. Fucking Daily Mail Brigade.

If you're going to do a lesbian storyline, at least make them look like fantasy lesbians, not the proper 'real life' lesbians.

That Dawn, for instance, she's. make a far better lesbian

If you're going to do a lesbian storyline, at least make them look like fantasy lesbians, not the proper 'real life' lesbians.

That Dawn, for instance, she's. make a far better lesbian

I don;t think are "real life" version at all - Not even a tuppence licking horse like would Clare Balding go near Sonia's heaving sweaty thighs.

Jesus H Fucking christ. Never ever ever even in my twisted imagination did i ever think that lesbianism at 7:30pm on a weekday evening would ever make me want to actually put another pair of trousers on over the top of the pair i was wearing, as opposed to my usual reaction to lady loving on the telly which has me furiosly removing them.

i hope the scriptwriters got my letter asking them to make spencer moon and sam mitchell breed so they can sire off the child with the worlds most gormless face ever

I don;t think are "real life" version at all - Not even a tuppence licking horse like would Clare Balding go near Sonia's heaving sweaty thighs.

After doing some temping years ago at Leeds City Council, which employs quite a few gays and lesbians, I can say with confidence that Sonia really isn't that bad.

That Naomi, though. She scares me.

That Naomi, though. She scares me.

me too. the size of her mouth inspires fear. i mean, if she was to go down on a bird and apply the kind of suction her mouth looks capable of, she would come up with a couple of ovaries hangin from her chops.

seriously she looks like she could suck start a tractor, which in my mind is wasted on lesbians

me too. the size of her mouth inspires fear. i mean, if she was to go down on a bird and apply the kind of suction her mouth looks capable of, she would come up with a couple of ovaries hangin from her chops.

seriously she looks like she could suck start a tractor, which in my mind is wasted on lesbians

I can only apologise for handing out my POTM! award before I read that.

:angry: