rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Sarge

Trials Evolution

Death Tank was completely ruined by that auto powerup thingee. Can't even remember what it was (so long ago), but it completely took away from needing proper skill to hit anyone. Was well disappointed.

I don't agree, it made things easier but even with it against someone who knew what they were doing it didn't help that much - it was people not making the most of their evasive manoeuvers that made it seem overpowered. Plus, it got patched out of the shop whilst playing online within a couple of months anyway (became random drop only, I think).

Regardless, it's still possibly the best game on XBLA that nobody ever bought. Toss up between that and maybe Guardian Heroes, which I can't really comment on as I've barely played it! Although I did buy it on release at least.

I've spent hours trying for the "wheelie through the fun house" achievement, it's the only one i'm missing for Origin of Pain. I bought the DLC when it was on offer around christmas, and i'll probably get the second one in a similar fashion.

The second one is currently on offer. Only 200pts yesterday.

I've spent hours trying for the "wheelie through the fun house" achievement, it's the only one i'm missing for Origin of Pain. I bought the DLC when it was on offer around christmas, and i'll probably get the second one in a similar fashion.

I got that in about 1,500 attempts :lol:

Bit of a bump, sorry, but I just made a new BMX track.

It's called "City of Solaire" by Drake Revolver. It's only short, but was fun to make, so please give it a try the next time you're in the game.

After a long break from my Trials addiction on 360, I'm back, but now on PC. Anyone else pick it up and want some times to race against?

Feel free to add me. UPlay name is fozzpheus

Long way off troubling anyone at the top of the leaderboards, but was pretty chuffed with this run :) Awesome that you can instantly share on youtube after each track.

'Out of the Pit' - 0 Faults

• Upvote 7

Works perfectly well on my PC (Athlon II X4 640, 8gb ram, GTX 560 Ti).

A couple of levels sometimes have slow down at the start, but often just hitting the restart (Back) button sorts it out. Apparently for people who are getting really shit framerate it's often to do with certain resolutions so might be worth cycling through a few.

69!!! 

That's how many times I've got on my XBL friends my leaderboards to go against on this. I'd forgotten how popular this was back in its peak back then. It's nice and fun to be back on it now on XB1 with it being added to the backwards compatible games. Hard to believe I'm sure, but I think my skills have improved since back when it was current. I been getting myself up higher on some of those leaderboards :P

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/meatball46/video/74051817

Unfortunately my save progress doesn't appear to have carried over, so I'm needing to unlock all the tracks again.

It's a little rough and basic looking, but still plays good. Looking forwards to seeing how I can manage on getting through Inferno now.

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately my save did carry across and I fancied starting from scratch but I can't seem to find a way to delete the data. 

11 hours ago, Meatball said:

69!!! 

That's how many times I've got on my XBL friends my leaderboards to go against on this. I'd forgotten how popular this was back in its peak back then. It's nice and fun to be back on it now on XB1 with it being added to the backwards compatible games. Hard to believe I'm sure, but I think my skills have improved since back when it was current. I been getting myself up higher on some of those leaderboards :P

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/meatball46/video/74051817

Unfortunately my save progress doesn't appear to have carried over, so I'm needing to unlock all the tracks again.

It's a little rough and basic looking, but still plays good. Looking forwards to seeing how I can manage on getting through Inferno now.

It's both amazing and depressing that you resurrected this thread Meatball. 

Trials Rising is better in every way for me from a level design and graphics perspective.  The grindathon and UI clusterfuck that it is though makes going back to Evo a better option unfortunately.  I'm gonna hop back on now too and basically start that from scratch on the XBone.

I really don't get why Redlynx don't just give us an Evo option - easy / medium / hard / extreme / ninja tracks in that order with only your friends on the leaderboard so you can keep retrying to shave those hundredths of seconds off and earn bragging rights.  Even the level progression in Fusion was better.  Such a shame.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

Unfortunately my save did carry across and I fancied starting from scratch but I can't seem to find a way to delete the data. 

Have you tried deleting Saved Data from My Games & Apps > Manage game & Add Ons. Like you I cannot see any way to delete it from the cloud,

47 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Have you tried deleting Saved Data from My Games & Apps > Manage game & Add Ons. Like you I cannot see any way to delete it from the cloud,

Yeah I tried that but it pulled it down again when I loaded the game up. 

The only other thing you could try is delete the save and start a new game when not connected to XBox Live. Then hopefully the system will see the new save as the most recent save file and overwrite the cloud save with that one.

Is this no longer available to buy? Had it on my old account, but want to play again on my current account. 

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

Is this no longer available to buy? Had it on my old account, but want to play again on my current account. 

Doesn't appear to be available on the store to buy currently I don't think.

But Amazon and Game have downloadable redeem codes for it for sale. Base game, no DLC though.

Can you not log in with your old account, set the XB1 as your home console for that account, then get it onto the XB1 with that account and then other profiles on the console can play it? 

3 hours ago, Omizzay said:

It's both amazing and depressing that you resurrected this thread Meatball. 

Trials Rising is better in every way for me from a level design and graphics perspective.  The grindathon and UI clusterfuck that it is though makes going back to Evo a better option unfortunately.  I'm gonna hop back on now too and basically start that from scratch on the XBone.

I really don't get why Redlynx don't just give us an Evo option - easy / medium / hard / extreme / ninja tracks in that order with only your friends on the leaderboard so you can keep retrying to shave those hundredths of seconds off and earn bragging rights.  Even the level progression in Fusion was better.  Such a shame.

Yeah, I've been sticking with slowly progressing through Rising and it plays amazing and with some wicked tracks. I've even enjoyed the challenge for doing some of the contracts, but you need to grind through so bloody many of them and the UI...

"You want icons? We got you sorted, here's a shit load"

u4T6xHe.jpg

14 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Doesn't appear to be available on the store to buy currently I don't think.

But Amazon and Game have downloadable redeem codes for it for sale. Base game, no DLC though.

Can you not log in with your old account, set the XB1 as your home console for that account, then get it onto the XB1 with that account and then other profiles on the console can play it? 

Long story, but no. Will check out Amazon. 

I’ve just been playing 1 track on this (sewage plant) for 2 and half hours trying to get under 37 secs. The one more go factor is immense.

Does @wretcherd still post here? He’s on 34.552 and just romps ahead at a particular bit.

16 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

Does @wretcherd still post here? He’s on 34.552 and just romps ahead at a particular bit.

It's been years but does sewage plant have those geysers coming out of pipes?

If so many retries were spent trying to get the right physics fling.

18 minutes ago, wretcherd said:

It's been years but does sewage plant have those geysers coming out of pipes?

If so many retries were spent trying to get the right physics fling.

Yes! And yes, many retries :hmm: