IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Okay so I've added everyone I can, full up now. But if I haven't added you and you have me, let me know. I managed to get online briefly earlier, I didn't have anything to give my host unfortunately and then disappeared sharpish because had to put kids to bed. Sorry bout that! Haven't been able to get onLine again since! :(

Gonna try again in a bit...

Can I ask everyone who's planning on going R-rated with AC to send me a PM, as I think it's too much hassle to ask everyone on the list to mention it in this thread yet again.

I shall put those deviants in RED in the AC players list, so people with chil'un can steer clear from them.

Much obliged :)

Where do we feel this falls?

bzD2Jjc.jpg

Where do we feel this falls?

Personally I feel that is completely harmless and falls in with the simple pleasures of AC. Having daft and vaguely innuendo based word play is surely what makes the game such a joy. Have we come to the point here where that will exclude me from all you parents out there..!?

Went to see Yiggy! Nicked an apple (seemed strange to live in a town called Appleby but to not have any apples), and planted him a peach tree in return.

BMv8bvoCcAM3rZ2.jpg

Awesome. I can't wait to develop my orchards.

So I assume that you need to leave the 3DS switched on and open for people to be able to visit. Sleep mode is no good.

Also need to add more of you. I love this game. Its gonna take a while to customise my town though.

The fortune cookies at Nookling Junction. Able Sisters sell head gear too.

I got a metroid which is carefully placed at the side of my bed. Stuff of nightmares.

Do you have to have the game running for people to visit?

Did some wandering about, digging stuff up, catching bugs. Got stung by bees then immediately bitten by a spider! I love the way your guy skids when changing direction sharply. How do you get the presents that float over attached to balloons?

Do you have to have the game running for people to visit?

Did some wandering about, digging stuff up, catching bugs. Got stung by bees then immediately bitten by a spider! I love the way your guy skids when changing direction sharply. How do you get the presents that float over attached to balloons?

You get a slingshot later in the game.

So with the fortune cookies you have to take the token back to them to get a prize?

Also I think its been answered before but whats the best way to get screenshots off the 3DS without ejecting SD cards etc?

Caught an 83.45 in. hammerhead earlier, and just caught a 202.50 in. shark. They both look amazing, I can't bear to part with 'em! Rllmuk fishing tourney to catch the biggest shark? Picture proof would be a doddle.

Edit: Another shark, but only 187.

You eat the fortune cookie and it gives you a number and a saying which hints at the prize you're going to get. Take it back to the shop to claim your prize. I've already got a Varia shirt and a full size kart from Mario Kart 7 which even has a working glider. So far it's the only furniture in my tent.

How do you get play coins? I've got 27 but I've no idea how I got them because I never played Mii Quest.

You eat the fortune cookie and it gives you a number and a saying which hints at the prize you're going to get. Take it back to the shop to claim your prize. I've already got a Varia shirt and a full size kart from Mario Kart 7 which even has a working glider. So far it's the only furniture in my tent.How do you get play coins? I've got 27 but I've no idea how I got them because I never played Mii Quest.

Run around while holding your 3DS, and every 100 steps you get a Play Coin.