IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Got my Game download copy working now son can I be added to the first page list please. Already have a few of you on my friends list.

Called my town Banshee, and for any of you that have seen the TV show, I fully intend running my town the same way :)

peaches and found (and planted) a perfect peach!

so far so good, trying to not be an addict though, just played for 30 mins or so, mooched about, picked some fruit, etc.

I'm using my 3 game code to get another Animal crossing for my daughter, I think it will be a nice father daughter game to play.

I'm thinking of buying a download code from Game now and selling the code I'll get from the buy three promo later. Is it tied to your account or can you give it to someone else? If it's the latter, I'd be happy to give the code to someone on here for a fiver cheaper than Game are charging.

I'd happily buy that off, I'm hovering over the buy button on game right now but I'm in no rush.

If you did that I'd be a willing taker of your download code

Rural, I will be family friendly, so Add Me Back!

Also. I think I probably have a few from the last page or so to catch up on, so I'll try and do that tonight. Although if there's only 100 friends I'm about to hit a limit very soon.

Adding everyone from this thread - be grateful if you could add me too :-)

Cinabar: 0318-7015-5269

added!

My friends list is full now, although there's a few people I've got on their that haven't added me back (sweaty travolta, sabreman, suchu, gilly, paulando, goaty, ox1973, harMGM, and robot attack).

If you've added me and I haven't added you back I'll tell me and I'll try and make some room on my list (and if I've added you and you don't want to or can't be friends with me tell me and I'll unfriend you)

NINTENDO

added!

I got all excited when I opened the gates to my town, but when someone tried to visit, it crashed! Hope it doesn't keep happening, I want visitors!

Still about 40 people from the first list that I'm waiting on. Who's list is full? I've added those from the last few pages.

So many people on my friends list are playing this. I can't believe I have to wait until midnight!

Please be midnight...

I dunno if I'll be getting the game right away since I'm a little skint and giving my free download to my ladychum. I did get a bigger SD card especially for this game though, since I only had <1000 blocks left on the 2GB one that comes with the 3DS. I'm excited. How is the online? Is it a much easier process than Wild World?

The first crash happened after I went to open the encyclopedia I think it is by accident when I went to chat to someone, at which point it crashed. Well, crash is a harsh way of putting it a message with Mr Resetti appeared and after a few moments the game came back with me stood in the train station with the gate closed. I opened the gates again for jonnyalpha's daughter to visit and I had no trouble at all and then the final time I went to visit someone elses town and had just enough time to say hello before it errored again.

Apart from that brilliant fun so far and thanks to a fortune cookie bought with play coins from Nooks I've got myself a

Varia Suit!

I'd happily buy that off, I'm hovering over the buy button on game right now but I'm in no rush.

If you did that I'd be a willing taker of your download code

Sold. But don't worry if you end up caving, it'll find a home.

Justin, from Framheim, came to visit. All was good. Immediately, somebody else came to visit, and I was faced with a bizarre Resetti screen. This was ... annoying. Especially as Justin was kicked out as well.

So, I opened the gate once more. Skeletor from ... ack, I forget the town, came to visit. No problems here, and then Basil, from Torquay, also joined. And, the three of us were comfortable in the town, despite next to zero actual interaction. I showed off my newly caught Squid, Basil planted me a pear tree. All was good. So, whoever that second visitor was that didn't make it to Flapston, I apologise. I also apologise to Basil, for not being fast enough with "DON'T MENTION THE WAR!" before you got on the train home. Thanks for the pears!

Justin, from Framheim, came to visit. All was good. Immediately, somebody else came to visit, and I was faced with a bizarre Resetti screen. This was ... annoying. Especially as Justin was kicked out as well.

So, I opened the gate once more. Skeletor from ... ack, I forget the town, came to visit. No problems here, and then Basil, from Torquay, also joined. And, the three of us were comfortable in the town, despite next to zero actual interaction. I showed off my newly caught Squid, Basil planted me a pear tree. All was good. So, whoever that second visitor was that didn't make it to Flapston, I apologise. I also apologise to Basil, for not being fast enough with "DON'T MENTION THE WAR!" before you got on the train home. Thanks for the pears!

Think that was me. It must be my crappy TalkTalk internet :(

Think that was me. It must be my crappy TalkTalk internet :(

Can people at least join your town? This could be one of those stupid Xbox Live style NAT incompatibility things, where there is no problem that anyone can actually find, but certain people just aren't allowed to play together?

I have loads of work to do tomorrow, but I know I'll be leaving as soon as I can to get on a train and no doubt miss my stop and end up in Hastings.

I ordered this game before I even ordered a 3DS. I spent many many hours on the DS game, and bought but never played the Wii one. I was a bellionaire. I can't wait for us to work out a way of accruing bells like in the old stalk market, laying out turnips all over the floor and buying fake paintings from Redd ... I CAN'T WAIT.

"Mentioned it once, think I got away with it". Planted you three trees in the end as I couldn't actually give you the fruit. Ta for the oranges, hope they grow!

I was Skeletor (from Eternia) !!! Thanks for your pears (or wass it oranges?), netted me 8,000 coins at r-tail :) . Tried to plant something in return but i'm still a noob so wasn't quite sure what to do!

Loved the squid !!

Can't wait for my download code, going to stay up just in case.

Will need to remove greeny's old account and cull anyone not in here or playing the game.

I'll go family friendly as well, just for max visitors.

Was a new console announced or something recently? Meh. I've got new animal crossing TOMORROW

:omg: