Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Bah! I'm getting sick of my townsfolk not once mentioning someone is moving until it is too late and they have their boxes packed.

Plus I am two less than the maximum limit for residents yet haven't had anyone camping at all. Are they not camping because it is winter?

I must admit I'm bored silly with the game now, yet I'm obsessed with making sure none of the little bastards move out.

Bah! I'm getting sick of my townsfolk not once mentioning someone is moving until it is too late and they have their boxes packed.

Plus I am two less than the maximum limit for residents yet haven't had anyone camping at all. Are they not camping because it is winter?

I must admit I'm bored silly with the game now, yet I'm obsessed with making sure none of the little bastards move out.

Animals are definitely still camping, but not in tent ;)

Flower clock is pretty easy to get as its a reward for perfect town status.

I've got all three that you list but really, really want the tower and windmill. The zen garden would be nice too

Bingo numbers for today are 24, 29 & 49. First 2 Snowmen just south of house and 3rd one centre far left

I haven't touched this in ages but my girlfriend likes to play this every now and then when she's over. Question though: how much is she actually able to do in my game? She should be getting her house any day now but other then that is she only able to interact with the residents and fill up her house with stuff?

I haven't touched this in ages but my girlfriend likes to play this every now and then when she's over. Question though: how much is she actually able to do in my game? She should be getting her house any day now but other then that is she only able to interact with the residents and fill up her house with stuff?

She can do everything apart from be a mayor like you.