Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

OMG, CRISIS!

I've left it a bit late to buy the sweets set from Gracie, and so I've managed to get every single item apart from the Sweets Table - the full size one. Does anyone have it in their store to buy today so I can come pick it up? It's the last day this series is on sale until next year so I have like an hour left to find one!

Then why include Santa Claus and Christmas trees? Besides where Nintendo's target markets (EU, Au, US and Japan) are, people celebrate Chrimbo, methinks.

You mean Jingle and Festive trees ;)

One of my villagers (Muffy) who moved out in the first couple of weeks showed up in my shopping district about 2 months ago and has stayed there ever since, talking about how her new town is different. Now I've had another one show up (Coach, my old arch-nemesis in the Bug Off)!.Are they secretly sleeping in tents behind the museum?

Aye, had that message too... have buried a pair of boots outside my house but don't think that's right...

Oh and this game really knows how to get to me.

So after the last time I played and found my town in ruins I changed the setting of it to Beautiful town, saved the game and quit as my 3DS was losing charge and I couldn't find my charged. Played it for the first time again yesterday after about a week of not playing expecting my town to be beautiful. Was like a fucking wasteland. Flowers missing, weeds everywhere a total state. Turns out the ordinance only comes into effect the day after you select it, and since I hadn't been on until yesterday they counted that as the day after. Sneaky motherfucker.

But I could have lived with that. The ultimate dick move however was receiving a letter from Lucky - the greatest and most awesome of all my villagers - informing me he had left. I legged it over to his house hoping it was a mistake, but it wasn't and his house is gone. I very nearly wept real life tears at that moment. At least he sent me a photo of himself so I'll not forget him... :(

Oh and where the fuck is the snow at?

The ultimate dick move however was receiving a letter from Lucky - the greatest and most awesome of all my villagers - informing me he had left. I legged it over to his house hoping it was a mistake, but it wasn't and his house is gone. I very nearly wept real life tears at that moment. At least he sent me a photo of himself so I'll not forget him..

Lucky's great.

Been snowing nearly every day for over a week here!

First snow only fell in Cojiro four days ago.

Anyone with decent turnip prices today?