Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

So then, Animal Crossing. I've avoided this game since getting a 3DS. I've read the 5 star reviews on Amazon, I've seen others play it constantly, but... I don't get it. At all. I feel like I should buy it, but I'm reading the recent posts here and I don't see the appeal at all. I want to though. So why is it so good?

It's like video game crack, soooo addictive. In the first month of buying it I played it for 250 hours. I must admit I'm now about 3 months in and gone off the boil a bit, anything I've wanted to buy I have done, unlocked most stuff there is to unlock, caught most fish and bugs, completed fossil collection. Now I just visit once a day for half hour to make sure none of my characters are leaving and to water my flowers,

It's certainly worth giving it a go but it's not everyone's cup of tea

So then, Animal Crossing. I've avoided this game since getting a 3DS. I've read the 5 star reviews on Amazon, I've seen others play it constantly, but... I don't get it. At all. I feel like I should buy it, but I'm reading the recent posts here and I don't see the appeal at all. I want to though. So why is it so good?

It just is.

You can't explain Animal Crossing. You just have to play it. Forever.

Four? I'm sure after the 3rd time she said something about the town being good enough for her... she hasn't appeared in the square again since then and that was weeks ago. Stupid Giraffe :x

Doubt I'll ever get a mannequin, I barely buy anything from the Hedgehog shop. Gives me some new stuff to do then.

I could open them if you'd like... But my native fruit is cherries too, so dunno if you'd still get high prices.

Thanks but it needs to be someone with a different native fruit to get the 3000 bells each price

I'll open my gates now.

You're better off waiting for someone who gets double money for perfect cherries though ;)

(This could take months, I guess)

Super, thanks. Checked and you are not on my friends list so have added you. I'm 4081-5491-3892