Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Things are finally picking up in Horror!

I have my new shop finally.

I've had several visits from Redd.

I've got a cool looking new resident moving in some time this week.

I've finally got the top score on the HHA vip challenge.

I've got a golden mansion!

So after a long month of practically nothing happening I'm finally seeing some reward and changes happening. It was a dull October, nothing happen. November has started well though, so I'm enjoying myself again :)

Everything is slowly turning orange though and the leaves are falling off my town tree! Oh well, it just means one thing... winter is coming! (Which means rolling snowballs!)

I love animal crossing :)

A terrific Tuesday price of 380b if anyone wants to offload later on. I won't be back home till after 7 tonight but I'll open my gates as soon as I have a chance.

Count me in (already on friends list).

Things are finally picking up in Horror!

The same applies to my town too. In recent weeks I have:

Got Bunnie as a resident (she's my favourite).

Got the Golden Shovel:

post-751-0-48590200-1383670306.jpg

And thanks to starting a second, third and fourth character (for storage, mainly), I have:

Got 11 gold nuggets in the last four days so I'm well on the way to completing the Golden furniture set.

Got Katrina to open a shop on Main Street:

post-751-0-11396300-1383672465.jpg

Got a creepy clock for StumpyJohn, but also a spare creepy floor, creepy statue and creepy coffin if anyone wants them. Probably not much call the day after Halloween!

Thanks again for bringing the creepy clock over, hope you found some good stuff in the Highnoon shops

OK mate added you :)

Whoever left the money, thank you very much. Open for business again.

I won't be around be sell away!!!

Ta, very much, looks like you already spotted the tip I left in front of your house

Whoever left the money, thank you very much. Open for business again.

I won't be around be sell away!!!

I visited your town about 7pm so that was probably me. No one else was there and I saw you sleeping in the main room of your house. I left a tip outside your house as I left - thanks for opening.

Turnips being sold at b95 this morning. If anyone wants some, the gates are open :)

Also, one of the coolest new characters - Drago - is camping in my town today. Unfortunately there are no empty plots where he could move to. *sadface*

Blimey, the price of Gracie's furniture.

Blimey, the price of Gracie's furniture.

I've got all the exterior gingerbread stuff, so I quite wanted the sweets furniture even though it looks a bit rubbish. I couldn't afford it though so gambled every last bell on turnips and sold them all last night for about 50b each.

I think I'm going to miss out :(

I've got all the exterior gingerbread stuff, so I quite wanted the sweets furniture even though it looks a bit rubbish. I couldn't afford it though so gambled every last bell on turnips and sold them all last night for about 50b each.

I think I'm going to miss out

You only have til the end of this month. Gracie changes his/her series with every season.