Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Just bought a third copy of Animal Crossing in preparation for holidays next week ! And Starfox for 11.99 for some 3 player download play. Couldnt find mario party DS anywhere though but sure we'll have enough.

If anyone needs a code I have a spare scratch pin no.

No sign of stopping any time soon :hat:

Hey good fellows! my turnips are 424 bells. Not even pulling your leg!

How do I sell something I dont have any of?

Alternatively you could open your town up and let people sell theirs. They'll usually leave a tip, so you can make money that way.

This game is such a time sink, i only go on for a quick stroll around and then i end up making a replica Spurs home shirt :facepalm:

I'm early days so at the stage of wishing real life days away so i can get the next big thing, tomorrow is early opening and boat to the island!! I really have the same compulsion to play it from the GC game!

I know this is begging, but does anyone have sone decent turnip prices and want to help me out? I've been a stalk market fool..

As above, I've 216bells if that's good enough. Time is running out.

I'm away at a con this week. Yesterday I went and had my streetpass turned on... dear lord.

Nearly 2 hours after arriving I checked and tried to use up people for collecting puzzle pieces and stuff and as soon as I started with one lot they just kept coming! No idea how many but I think I stopped trying to collect at about 57.

As for the HHA in animal crossing. I finally Favorited a couple of houses before the con. That time I checked for streetpasses I had filled all the spaces and over taken the ones I had not favourited. I think that happened multiple times as I didn't have time to continually check.

Still, it did help that I was cosplaying as Isabelle :P

Incredibly frustrating that I haven't had an axe available in the shop for 6 days!

My beautiful town now has well over 50 trees without leaves. It's gonna take weeks, of hoping for axes to appear, to get it straight.

Incredibly frustrating that I haven't had an axe available in the shop for 6 days!

My beautiful town now has well over 50 trees without leaves. It's gonna take weeks, of hoping for axes to appear, to get it straight.

If you want to add me as a friend I can pop over with a couple for you. I've been buying them whenever they have been in stock.

A tiny cat called Katie just turned up in my town, asking me to take her to a new town.

Anyone playing at the mo who could open doors?

Also, pedo mayor on the run?

Add me and I'll take her off your hands for you.

If you want to add me as a friend I can pop over with a couple for you. I've been buying them whenever they have been in stock.

That would great, thanks. Just out at the moment - but I'll add ya when I get back. Anything specific you need that I might have? Got loads of Nintendo doubles and pieces from many of the collections. Fruit?

If Katie appears in my town for the fourth Sunday in a row, there will be an axe murder to deal with. Luckily for me, there's no police station yet and Hamphrey has "taken care of" a couple of villagers for me already.

By that I mean he's murdered them and dumped their corpses in the river of course.