Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Thanks Paul from Donutown, for letting me catalog some K.K. tunes.

No problem! Thank fuck for the save feature, eh? ;)

Would anyone care to visit my Dream Suite? Only had one visitor so far, apparently :(

Code is in my signature.

Going there now! I've only got one visitor too, so if folks could Dream Suite me that would be appreciated :)

It is, I'm just coming out of Dream Suite - I'll open up in the next 5 mins.

I still love kerumba's lab room. Oh, and I wouldn't mind cataloguing that Minimalist closet at some point.

Just stopped by Minshara too, love the bleakness of that top room :lol:

:D

Would anyone care to visit my Dream Suite? Only had one visitor so far, apparently :(

Code is in my signature.

Nice town! I've added you so I can visit in real life. :)

What's your public works project? It's huge!

i've had two visitors apparently, i believe they are both just random peeps.

also, friga the penguin is moving out on the 12th. hooray. now i need a to get a good public work suggested so i can stop anybody else ever moving in to that spot.

I've pick this up the other day and pure addicted again - just got planning permits thing so will start those but town hall is closed due to fireworks

Friends code is 3136-7842-8191 if anyone wants to add me if i could have a look around towns to get a few ideas

I've pick this up the other day and pure addicted again - just got planning permits thing so will start those but town hall is closed due to fireworks Friends code is 3136-7842-8191 if anyone wants to add me if i could have a look around towns to get a few ideas

I've added you and Bywater's gates are open. I'll be afk but I'll check for crashes.

I've pick this up the other day and pure addicted again - just got planning permits thing so will start those but town hall is closed due to fireworks

Friends code is 3136-7842-8191 if anyone wants to add me if i could have a look around towns to get a few ideas

Added you and my gates will be open in a little while (town's called Feyleon)

I've had my first brush with thinking about packing this in.

Got it a few days after launch and played it almost every day since and loved it, but this week has been knackering at work and I really haven't been in the mood for it.

Might put beautiful town ordnance on as flowers dying are the biggest problem for infrequent players.

Yet again I have missed Joan thanks to work.

I now have a sphinx in my town. Why? Because I can!

I wish I could have something that exciting, the last thing a resident suggested I should build was a Give Way sign :(

Added you and my gates will be open in a little while (town's called Feyleon)

I've pick this up the other day and pure addicted again - just got planning permits thing so will start those but town hall is closed due to fireworks Friends code is 3136-7842-8191 if anyone wants to add me if i could have a look around towns to get a few ideas

I've added you and Bywater's gates are open. I'll be afk but I'll check for crashes.

I've added you both cheers