Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Yes I did, under my paths is lush, green grass.... There are areas of your town that never grow grass though, these tend to be places that residents will move into.

My daughter however, doesn't seem to know how to run on paths and is constantly cutting corners and running through my damn flowers! I try not to get to annoyed by my virtual garden being trampled on....

So literally just putting down patterns protects the grass?

So be honest, is this pretty much the same as all the other versions? I imported the Gamecube game 9 years ago and since then every incarnation has had a completely identical template with some things moved around (bar some online additions.) I didn't even bother with City Folk. I'm not asking whether it's enjoyable, I mean would you recommend this to someone who has found the series' lack of innovation really annoying? Is there anything properly new?

I was exactly in your position, right down to the one that got skipped. I don't know if it's just long enough since I played it (man it was so nice chatting to the dude on the train at the vey beginning) or if the additions on this have really made the difference (and there are plenty). But I have really enjoyed this one.

On my way SteveH, thanks!

Did you manage to make it in? I had a load of NeoGaf people coming in as well......jesus do they buy big time when it comes to turnips. One guy alone left a million in tips! Some didn't bother leaving anything :/

A villager told me that if you combine a Giant Clam shell with a music track you get a music box!

Of course he told me this because he wants one. Theyre excellent , try it yourself!

Be visitor no. 9! to my dream town: 6200 2187 6668

That's a nice touch with the town square :) I did have a bit of a whinge not long after buying this, that it took too long to open things up. But they got it right didn't they. It has kept me switching this on every single day.

Can't wait to finish off expanding my house now, and the get started on furnishing it properly and sorting my town out and putting some pathways down.

• Upvote 1

Has you tree grown beyond the 3 branches?

I've got the big tree where a story of my town is told under it, which I did this morning. I started playing on the 13th June, not the 14th when the game was officially released.

No 83 visitors for me.

Did you manage to make it in? I had a load of NeoGaf people coming in as well......jesus do they buy big time when it comes to turnips. One guy alone left a million in tips! Some didn't bother leaving anything :/

Thanks yes I did, seemed busy while I was there anyway. I left 5 or 6 bags of bells as a tip at your feet, and they were picked up quick hopefully by you!!! Also bought a Robo-clock just to add to my catalogue.That profit should do me for another 2 or 3 weeks, takes the pressure off getting up early on Sunday!!

Thanks yes I did, seemed busy while I was there anyway. I left 5 or 6 bags of bells as a tip at your feet, and they were picked up quick hopefully by you!!! Also bought a Robo-clock just to add to my catalogue. That profit should do me for another 2 or 3 weeks, takes the pressure off getting up early on Sunday!!

:) Yeah I typed that message out before I saw you in my town, but got so wrapped up in adding people that I forgot to hit send until last thing last night. Thanks for being one of the good guys who tipped (some didn't, and some tipped 50k after going back and forth a LOT of times with turnips. I don't mind....but as there seems to be an unwritten rule for tipping, it seemed a bit off)